Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP #9 in IFPI 2014

Optimus

Featured Posts

Chart news is not an official source

Someone please remind people of this, they use Mediatraffic, who makes estimations based on the IFPI reports :emma:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

the fact that beys album was released in december but still sold the same as ARTPOP

97k4y0.jpg

Her album was praised by everyone though and ARTPOP was considered a flop by everyone else so I'd say it's pretty good that it sold more than bey

Joaco95

Her album was praised by everyone though and ARTPOP was considered a flop by everyone else so I'd say it's pretty good that it sold more than bey

but we are talking about 2013 sales. Bey sold that in TWO WEEKS

97k4y0.jpg

Ladey Gagz

but we are talking about 2013 sales. Bey sold that in TWO WEEKS

97k4y0.jpg

Is that even possible e.e did she really sell 2.3m in her 2 first weeks? Considering the second week must have a big drop. And didn't she open at like 600k in the US? I doubt she sold that much in other countries

But if she really did then forget what I said and I agree with your first post :messga:

Joaco95

Is that even possible e.e did she really sell 2.3m in her 2 first weeks? Considering the second week must have a big drop. And didn't she open at like 600k in the US? I doubt she sold that much in other countries

But if she really did then forget what I said and I agree with your first post :messga:

She sold around 600k in the first week aka THREE DAYS in the US

97k4y0.jpg

the 'third' week was just like two days, so :ohwell:

Ladey Gagz

She sold around 600k in the first week aka THREE DAYS in the US

97k4y0.jpg

the 'third' week was just like two days, so :ohwell:

oh dear lord :omg:

Welp... :messga:

Archived