Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRave walkways made of lucite, see-through

hughdancy

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Mess :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I want that heart ornament tho :spin:

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

fede ARTPOP

Same way we walked under the BTWB catwalk to enter the Monster Pit... they're not going to be short lol. 

thats a shi T tbh :(

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

AuraTommy

I'm guessing the catwalk is like six feet up in the air (with support beams every 10-15 feet or whatever) so people can physically stand underneath it.

I've asked this in the other thread,

But what will prevent crazy fans from climbing onto the runway? 6 feet is nothing..even 10 feet is manageable if fans lifted each other.

Like imagine if she did a MTN thing where fans got onstage. Everyone would go mad trying to climb onto the runways!

hughdancy

I've asked this in the other thread,

But what will prevent crazy fans from climbing onto the runway? 6 feet is nothing..even 10 feet is manageable if fans lifted each other.

Like imagine if she did a MTN thing where fans got onstage. Everyone would go mad trying to climb onto the runways!

Security I'd assume. I'm sure they'll have thought of that. I mean, you could've done this with the Monster Pit at the BTWB so I don't think it will happen.

Weasel

What's the point of that, why would someone want to look at Gaga's crotch for 2 hours? I have a feeling lots of grandpas will stand underneath this so called catwalk then. 

Didymus

maybe they're 2 meters up from the floor? not hard to wrap your head around :spin:

:awkney: Don't give me that attitude, sweetheart.

If the stage is that high, that would give lots of problems for seeing above it and the way it's supported if you can just walk under there is actually something to wrap your head around.

AuraTommy

Security I'd assume. I'm sure they'll have thought of that. I mean, you could've done this with the Monster Pit at the BTWB so I don't think it will happen.

but the monster pit had barricades so you couldn't get too close to the actual runway. If we can stand under it, there's probably no barricades

Battle 4 Ur Life

omg. GREAT for lighting effects!  :excited2:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

hughdancy

but the monster pit had barricades so you couldn't get too close to the actual runway. If we can stand under it, there's probably no barricades

Whoops :derpga: she may just have security standing every few meters or so. Nobody could climb up that quick.

AuraTommy

Whoops :derpga: she may just have security standing every few meters or so. Nobody could climb up that quick.

We can all make a human pyramid in the pit and just use each other to climb up onto the stage :derpga:

:awkney: Don't give me that attitude, sweetheart.

If the stage is that high, that would give lots of problems for seeing above it and the way it's supported if you can just walk under there is actually something to wrap your head around.

Dont call me sweetheart tho :awkney:

Well yeah I guess there's still some questions remaining how it will work in reality! and sorry for my snappy answer, the way you put the question brought out the worst in me :rip:

so those under the stage get to look up between gaga's legs the whole night or what? thrilling. sounds like an awful view. i would deliberately stay away from under the stage in that case. it's not like you'd be closer to her. sounds like a really bad view.

Archived