artRave walkways made of lucite, see-through

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Wow that's great !

But if people stand under it, will they be able to actually see the show ? :huh: I know they can see what's happening "up there" (A.K.A under Gaga's skirt - if she wears one haha), but I don't understand how that's a great thing to stand under that if you can't fully appreciate the show...

Well, its your choice to stand under the runaway or not and the stage is that big anyway that only some parts of the whole show will happen In the place of the runway you are standing and so you will never lose a big part of the show.

VersaceKing

What if it breaks :lmao:

It can't break. It's not easily breaking as regular glass. You need 5 tons to break it :laughga:

TRILL MONSTER

It can't break. It's not easily breaking as regular glass. You need 5 tons to break it :laughga:

Oh ....so Adele can't duet with gaga on stage then :derpga:

Lol Jk I love Adele :hug:

VersaceKing

Oh ....so Adele can't duet with gaga on stage then :derpga:

Lol Jk I love Adele :hug:

Nope.ย  :Jase:

Just Kidding(:

how the hell are you supposed to see her on stage if you're stood near one of these massive runways? i know it's see through but that doesn't mean you're gonna have a decent view

Schwerk

WWIIsweetheartpin.JPG

Like this

Even without the lucite I got a view pretty clear view of her unmentionables from frontrow at the BTWB. Costumes didnt always fit that well....ooops.

Lucite catwalks sound really nice. Lighting will probably be amazing. By the time she arrives in Europe they'll probably be so scuffed from all the dancing, you won't see through them anymore.

Get ready for dem upskirt photos Gags. I guess we'll finally find out if she's really a man :derpga:

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived