Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VOTE: Gaga for Celebuzz March Madness Round 2

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

:teehee: I stan for Gaga and not Beyonce, but I'm not delusional enough to say people like Gaga more than Beyonce. Beyonce will win in terms of dancing, singing, and overall appeal to the GP and fans :giveup:

It's because of what she looks like mostly.

If she didn't look like that, we'd have another push to the side of her. Plus, Aaliyah would have killed her career :emma:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

It's because of what she looks like mostly.

If she didn't look like that, we'd have another push to the side of her. Plus, Aaliyah would have killed her career :emma:

Beyonce is beautiful, but her music, dancing, and singing live is really good. I only know of Aaliyah cuz she died and had a role in a vampire movie tbqh...I don't know if I've ever heard a song by her :oops:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Beyonce is beautiful, but her music, dancing, and singing live is really good. I only know of Aaliyah cuz she died and had a role in a vampire movie tbqh...I don't know if I've ever heard a song by her :oops:

Without her Beyonce wouldn't have really had a chance on the R&B charts :emma:

Aaliyah made history by being the only artist to Top the Hot 100 solely based on airplay, no sales, etc.

She was huge

Beyonce has been recycling the Mrs. Carter show for too long now though it's time to change B :emma:

TimisaMonster

Without her Beyonce wouldn't have really had a chance on the R&B charts :emma:

Aaliyah made history by being the only artist to Top the Hot 100 solely based on airplay, no sales, etc.

She was huge

Beyonce has been recycling the Mrs. Carter show for too long now though it's time to change B :emma:

:tea: 

TimisaMonster

5230d62a290227acfc000003.gif?1378932242

Stirring the pot I see... inb4 someone makes a Aaliyah vs. Beyonce thread and it all goes down hill from there...I dare you to make it...:teehee:

Stirring the pot I see... inb4 someone makes a Aaliyah vs. Beyonce thread and it all goes down hill from there...I dare you to make it...:teehee:

Waiting for it tbh :teehee:

I have 5 WPs as of now I don't want to do that :emma:

TimisaMonster

Waiting for it tbh :teehee:

I have 5 WPs as of now I don't want to do that :emma:

I'll do it...give me a minute...no joke...:usrs:

TimisaMonster

Links

Just posted...Ready for the fan wars tbqh :popcorn:

Archived