💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga in unfashionable attire in new LM pic

Ammuffin

Featured Posts

rivingtonreject

I love her spirit lately, a bratty hobo full of piss and vinegar. 

I can't at people thinking we are getting a sequel to ARTPOP though. She clearly squashed that idea at SXSW. 

SPOT ON, BOTH STATEMENTS

LOVE THIS 'TUDE & HIGHLY DOUBT WE"LL EVER HEAR ACT 2, SHE BASICALLY SAID WE WON'T

WE THE SAME PERSON, YO

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

SPOT ON, BOTH STATEMENTS

LOVE THIS 'TUDE & HIGHLY DOUBT WE"LL EVER HEAR ACT 2, SHE BASICALLY SAID WE WON'T

WE THE SAME PERSON, YO

WORD, YO. People are delusional. 

CannaeDrive

That's my girl rockin  :legend: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Donatello

Is that the same wig she wore at SXSW?

It is. The stains at the tips are Millie's black vomit. 

I love when Gaga is sark!

But I wish she would cut off the dreads cuz in this pic you get an idea of what she would look like with short hair. Not Miley short. But roughly elfin.

Slade

Slayyy at her still being fashionable even when she's unfashionable. :legend: For real though, girl needs to wash that weave...unless she actually has and they're just permanently stained from SXSW...which is fine too :legend:

Zilla

Is that bad when her "ew" outfits are my favorite?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

TimisaMonster

I can smell her through the screen...this must be the new feature on LM.com that Gaga was talking about in that chat...:derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Slade

I love her spirit lately, a bratty hobo full of piss and vinegar. 

I can't at people thinking we are getting a sequel to ARTPOP though. She clearly squashed that idea at SXSW. 

She never specifically said she wasn't going to release Act II, she just kind of avoided answering like she hasn't made up her mind yet. I think she meant that the other "acts" she said she had are the ones that are never going to be released and are only for her and her friends. I think Act II is still possible, she just hasn't decided if she really wants to release it as an album, put it out through the app, or just keep it to herself and her friends.

Babel

The fact that FINALLY what she says matches how she looks in the ARTPOP era. :flutter:

Stanning for DonotcareGa. :)

Archived