Featured Posts

RAMROD

YAASSSS EDUCATE HA, MIllie!!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good  :) 

Demi doesn't need to understand Millie's work, but she could at least searched about the subject (Demi) and had some respect for her (Millie). 

🌹 free britney 🌹

Blue Jeans

Wow she knows how to form a perfectly cogent and formidable argument. Keep this girl around.

She's an artist, of course she's smart

OT: perfect response :applause:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

She's an artist, of course she's smart

OT: perfect response :applause:

I mean Demi is considered an "artist", a "recording artist", and look at her brains

:emma:

Desperado

I would have more respect for Demi's accusations if she didn't use her past problems of addiction, eating disorder, self harm etc for attention all the time. That's more glamorising than what Millie and Gaga did, in my eyes.

Clever and classy response from Millie though, nice.

true

Demi's argument was so ridiculous, and the statement about it being like shooting up Gagz, dumb.
w0gitc.gif

PoshLife

Millie also RT'd something Demi tweeted about artistic expression several months ago to point out her hypocrisy:

BixWVnbIMAAzvzf.jpg

DeleteMyAccount

I feel like Demi has been very catty lately… Like what's up?  

Dean Winchester

I would have more respect for Demi's accusations if she didn't use her past problems of addiction, eating disorder, self harm etc for attention all the time. That's more glamorising than what Millie and Gaga did, in my eyes.

Clever and classy response from Millie though, nice.

And what about gaga's performance was glamourizing?  Like seriously, if anything it made vomiting look disgusting.   :toofunny:  I feel demi is trying to get headlines by using her past problems and she probably found a way to get more attention by latching onto gaga.  

Archived