Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Zedd x Aura SXSW (Video)

Shaney

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Electric Venus

This was epic! Aura is so amazing. Did they do Stache too?

only aura was played :bunny:

GlitterMonsterbtw

this was seriously so adorable & she looked like she was having so much fun <3

Her voice during this and the interview. Sound so much like her raspy voice from 2009!! I closed my eyes and It sounded as though Gaga from 2009 time traveled to today :udidnt:

It feels so baddass :rockstar:

She looked like such a crazy mofo, having such a fab time, it's wonderful :giveup:

VersaceKing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68GHV8Tww-U

that bass!

My favorite part of Aura will always be the second verse.  The instrumental is genius. 

Notice how everyone stops dancing to record... Gaga.. HA POWAA!  

I'd wish she would've sang the song :noparty:  :Jase:

that was nice, she looks awesome

question about DJs, what did Zedd do in this video? musically I mean, what was his live input in this video?

DrewStevens

that was nice, she looks awesome

question about DJs, what did Zedd do in this video? musically I mean, what was his live input in this video?

He only mixes songs live to make a non-stop mix. All DJs do that, some of them even have a pre-recorded mix.

The only thing that I think makes him look better is that he plays acoustic versions live in the piano, but it would be lame in this case. He said that playing live in a DJ concert is horrible and I agree.

He only mixes songs live to make a non-stop mix. All DJs do that, some of them even have a pre-recorded mix.

The only thing that I think makes him look better is that he plays acoustic versions live in the piano, but it would be lame in this case. He said that playing live in a DJ concert is horrible and I agree.

not shading or anything, I respect all kinds of music and tastes, but I was wondering that because it seemed to me that he just hit play on an instrumental version, it just seemed, well, boring

Archived