Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard March Madness R3: Applause beats Stay; faces Wrecking Ball

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let Love Down

I vote for the applause applause applause I vote for the applause-plause-vote for the applause-plause!!!

VforVendetta

In reality. Come back when you wake up...

Applause is my second favorite Lady Gaga song so no... The fact that you are saying this in a Lady Gaga forum and expect people to agree with you is not wise, sorry.

Applause is my second favorite Lady Gaga song so no... The fact that you are saying this in a Lady Gaga forum and expect people to agree with you is not wise, sorry.

:toofunny: .... at least good to know it is still wise is to impose own preferences on others.

VforVendetta

:toofunny: .... at least good to know it is still wise is to impose own preferences on others.

You stated as a fact, I wouldn't have said anything if you said: I like Wrecking Ball more than Applause. Stating in a Lady Gaga forum that Its obvious that Wrecking Ball is better than Applause is not wise and I have the right to disagree without being called biased since we are here.

You stated as a fact, I wouldn't have said anything if you said: I like Wrecking Ball more than Applause. Stating in a Lady Gaga forum that Its obvious that Wrecking Ball is better than Applause is not wise and I have the right to disagree without being called biased since we are here.

Okay, you can tone it down. My bad. Just forgot it's inappropriate to have an opinion in a place full of fanatics.

Archived