đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sailor Moon Crystal (ACT 37. INFINITY 11 INFINITE - JUDGE)

Flippy

Sailor Moon  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Outer Senshi is your favorite?

• Sailor Uran.us
    • Sailor Neptune
    • Sailor Saturn
    • Sailor Pluto
    • What? It's all about Chibi-Moon!

Featured Posts

Flippy

So the names of the Voice Actors have been released!

9jdaIkL.jpg

Junko Minagawa: Haruka Tenou/Sailor Uranus

Sayaka Ohara: Michiru Kaioh/Sailor Neptune

Yukiyo Fujii: Hotaru Tomore/Sailor Saturn

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

Here's the names of the rest of the cast for the villains!

Kaorinite > Yono Hikari
Professor Tomoe > Takuya Kirimoto
Pharaoh 90 > Takaya Hashi
Eudial > Chiaki Takahashi
Mimete > Nagahisa Yuki
Viluy > Honizumi Rina
Tellu > Oozora Naomi
Cyprine > Umeka Shouji

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Prismatic

I feel like SuperS (anime) could've been the best Sailor Moon season if they followed the manga. It was actually dark (way darker than S :sorry:). The SuperS movie and manga are honestly the best. I could watch the movie over and over again and still get a fresh feeling from it. 

I am super perched for SuperS after S :giveup: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

they look a lot different now. i heard they got a new animator. i can't wait to see the new style in motion and the new transformations

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• 2 weeks later...
Flippy

I got this Sailor Moon Crystal shirt in the mail today! I've been debating on getting it for a while, I'm glad I did! I ordered it from Hot Topic & it's just GORGEOUS!

12688124_10204451950537142_7889413631409

Can't wait for more SMC merch! :giveup: 

So they're mixing both the 90s and the manga version of the characters together. I think the main problem with crystal was that it lacked color but this is just perfect! Hopefully it'll capture some of the beautiful special effects of the 90s version 

• 3 weeks later...

The first two seasons were messy af. Now, Uranus and Neptune are my fav sailor senshi and if they dare to do them wrong you best believe that I'm booking the next flight to Japan to take Toei DOWN.

AoyLSgF.gif

Flippy
31 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Preview coming March 6 I can't wait!

:omg: Where did you see this?!

4 hours ago, Flippy said:

:omg: Where did you see this?!

I was reading about it on some site

I'm so excited for the new season, i hope they don't drag things out though. The big finale in the last couple of episodes in season 2 lasted way too long. 

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Flippy

OMG YOU GUYS!

SMC will have new Opening & Ending themes!

Opening theme is titled 'In Love With The New Moon' and it's sung by Etsuko Yakushimaru

Ending theme is titled 'Eternal Eternity' and it's a duet between Haruka & Michiru (Sailor Uranus & Neptune)

Also, all the transformation sequences will be new and redrawn!

Prismatic
22 minutes ago, Flippy said:

OMG YOU GUYS!

SMC will have new Opening & Ending themes!

Opening theme is titled 'In Love With The New Moon' and it's sung by Etsuko Yakushimaru

Ending theme is titled 'Eternal Eternity' and it's a duet between Haruka & Michiru (Sailor Uranus & Neptune)

Also, all the transformation sequences will be new and redrawn!

The artwork already looks amazing. Come the fvck through, yassssss. Let me pretend the first 26 anime act never happened, lol (the original 90s anime was already perfect). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Phlop

It looks amazing. I'm beyond excited. I'm just glad we will be able to see all the senshi and they didn't just stop with the two seasons. They really stepped it up in the animation, but that's probably mostly due to them showing it on tv.

BYE

Hexxx

Will they have violins? SMS's music slayed the **** out of me. Can't wait to see the new transformations too!

Archived