Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Official WWE/ Wrestling Thread

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Pandora

They call it as the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, with the two titles still there. It kinda irks me that they act like this is the first time they have an undisputed championship when Chris Jericho became the first one in history back in early 2000's to do that (holding the WWE and WCW World Titles at the same time). And worse, they did the unification of the two world titles in TLC, a December PPV when they should instead have prepared for something more special and grandiose like WrestleMania. I don't get why they rushed so much to make Orton the undisputed champion.  :toofunny:

The most iconic moment in Smackdown history!  :worship:

True :toofunny:

I love Jericho, one of my all time fave wrestlers ever :legend:

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True :toofunny:

I love Jericho, one of my all time fave wrestlers ever :legend:

His feud with Christian and Trish Stratus was one of the storylines I've enjoyed the most. 

LoyalMonster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_y3OOQniDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoHzfIVTCPo

Gaga is Life

My brother and I used to watch this and play wrestling on my parents bed :spin: I remember Rey Mysterio and his mask, John Cena, The Undertaker, those brothers with long Hair, Triple H, the tall dude, the fat dude, the strong dude, the small dude and there's probably more. I guess it's changed quite a bit now. Oh and Batista. My brother had figurines of some of this people.

^ Stephanie McMahon is seriously the best female heel ever. I've always seen her as the prodigal daughter of Vince McMahon, and Shane's the good guy. And now with Shane's gone, Vince seems to be grooming her as the next CEO of the company. Here's one of her latest promo which I like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edXIIB397-Q

omfg i never realised there was a wwe thread

Who are your favourites, if you have any? 

Electric Venus

Who are your favourites, if you have any?

i used to be a MASSIVE fan of hbk, i sort of stopped watching shortly into the pg era but wwe 2k14 and the cm punk walkout got me back into it, i've always been a fan of randy orton so im glad he's the undisputed champion :party:

i've always been more interested in the divas division though so im kinda sad about how bad its gotten, i adored trish, michelle mccool, melina, maryse & i had massive soft spots for candice michelle and maria, at least layla is still on the roster though, even though she's been off tv for ages(i think?) :(

i used to be a MASSIVE fan of hbk, i sort of stopped watching shortly into the pg era but wwe 2k14 and the cm punk walkout got me back into it, i've always been a fan of randy orton so im glad he's the undisputed champion :party:

i've always been more interested in the divas division though so im kinda sad about how bad its gotten, i adored trish, michelle mccool, melina, maryse & i had massive soft spots for candice michelle and maria, at least layla is still on the roster though, even though she's been off tv for ages(i think?) :(

Love those divas! Melina's character was very intriguing the most. Too bad she left. And I've a feeling Layla might be released very soon. Heard she's having problems backstage. Maria was supposed to return last year, but apparently the Bella Twins (who are dating Cena and D. Bryan) had an issue with her, causing for her to be "blocked".  :(

Electric Venus

Love those divas! Melina's character was very intriguing the most. Too bad she left. And I've a feeling Layla might be released very soon. Heard she's having problems backstage. Maria was supposed to return last year, but apparently the Bella Twins (who are dating Cena and D. Bryan) had an issue with her, causing for her to be "blocked".  :(

yep i used to like the bella twins until i heard that, it put me off them so much :grr: i really hope layla doesnt get released, she's the only diva i care about now :ohno: hopefully there's still a chance maria could come back sometime, im almost 100% certain michelle will in the future though so if she does i could deal with her not returning, laycool gave me so much life :giveup:

^ LayCool was a fun act at first until their feud with Mickie James came around. One of the worst storylines I've seen. Everything about it was just silly, too silly actually. Anyway, I loved Maria when she was the face diva on Smackdown. It's a plus when she also had one of the best entrance themes ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3nz063Pwgg

Aguinaga09

OMG Thank you for this thread. I was a HUGE fan back in the day. Like I was obsessed with it lol my cousins were too lol but anyway, I stopped watching it after Brock Lesnar left after he fought that lame ass match with Goldberg back in Wrestlemania  :smh: I was a huge Lesnar fan lol. But Man I miss the Attitude era soo much. My favs were The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H (DX) , Undertaker, Mankind. As for the divas, Trish Stratus (The best diva ever), Stephanie McMahon, Lita, and Chyna :giveup: even tho shes a hot mess after she made that s-x tape with X-pac lol :smh: I've been watching the videos you guys posted and they sure bring great memories  :flutter:   

OMG Thank you for this thread. I was a HUGE fan back in the day. Like I was obsessed with it lol my cousins were too lol but anyway, I stopped watching it after Brock Lesnar left after he fought that lame ass match with Goldberg back in Wrestlemania  :smh: I was a huge Lesnar fan lol. But Man I miss the Attitude era soo much. My favs were The Rock, Stone Cold, Triple H (DX) , Undertaker, Mankind. As for the divas, Trish Stratus (The best diva ever), Stephanie McMahon, Lita, and Chyna :giveup: even tho shes a hot mess after she made that s-x tape with X-pac lol :smh: I've been watching the videos you guys posted and they sure bring great memories  :flutter:   

That Brock Lesnar / Goldberg match was the first match I've watched where the crowd was booing both participants. I was baffled at first because Goldberg was a major face at that time and Brock's a major heel. Until I've read somewhere that it was both their last match with the WWE. And Brock only had a two-year stint in the major roster prior to that. It was shocking and disappointing, but at least his 2004 departure led to the rise of Cena on Smackdown. Have Lesnar not left the WWE back then, he would have been a 10-time world champion right now.   :giveup:

Jase

They're clearly going with Hunter/Bryan @ WM XXX, but they'll add a stipulation

If Hunter wins, Bryan is forced to retire

If Bryan wins, he finally gets his title shot/is added to the Orton/Boretista match

:teehee:

Well, I got the majority of my prediction correct!

:teehee:

Well, I got the majority of my prediction correct!

Yeah, you got it right! Bryan is clearly going to OWN Mania this year. They've made it so obvious, but I'm so happy. Now, I want an Evolution reunion.  :giveup:

Archived