Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ongoing petition to ban Katy Perry's Dark Horse from YouTube (UPDATED)

Ascetic

Featured Posts

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ascetic

• GHGUY

• PopReaper

• craig

Brooklyn Nights

Poor Katy. To me this isn't that funny. I feel bad for her. Obviously no harm was ever ment to be made. We never like it when things like this happend to us. Now that it's happening to Katy and her fans you're supporting it. That's not cool :( and I'm not even a Katy fan...

Interested on how far this online petition would go. And even if it'll be flagged down on YouTube for a while, I doubt Capitol wouldn't do anything about it, in the same way on how the DWUW audio got its hate/love relationship with YouTube. But yeah, this is going to be KP's most controversial stunt yet. And how ironic that it's due to the DH music video. 

PopReaper

The person who made this video is so painfully stupid, so I'm sure they had no idea whats written on that pendant. :toofunny:

ikr :toofunny:

I doubt Katy even knows that that's in the video :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

calmar

Oh dear. People are getting too uptight over nothing. I'm sure her primary aim wasn't to insult a whole religion.  :manicure:

Oversensitive much?

This, honestly. If he had been wearing a cross or something nobody would have blinked.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Inb4 they succeed and Katycats make a petition for Judas.

Funny thing is, Gaga stans didn't make the petition, so it'd be a poor reflection on Katy Cats

Haroon

Oversensitive much?

The name of God is very holy in Islam, the burning of it is super bad. It's not people being oversensitive, I wish it was

Poor Katy. To me this isn't that funny. I feel bad for her. Obviously no harm was ever ment to be made. We never like it when things like this happend to us. Now that it's happening to Katy and her fans you're supporting it. That's not cool :( and I'm not even a Katy fan...

I didn't support it

This is a conversation about the ongoing petition

ryhanna

I came here to be all "It's not that bad," but I see it's about the religious references rather than quality. In which case, I can't really comment because I know very little about that religion or it's symbols and practices or why the video might be offensive. :rip:

MonsterMum

caption.jpg

I thought her knockers were always big? :huh:  those aren't them badonkers she has now :wtf:

Anyhow, that's what you get for rushing a MV kids :classy: 

Not even checking that is so stupid lol

ikr :toofunny:

I doubt Katy even knows that that's in the video :rip:

Especially her tbh.:derpga:

But on a serious note they better edit out, cause it's not safe for her. Some religious fanatics might take that way too seriously, we all know what happened to that journalist(?) who did the allah drawing. :eww:

TimisaMonster

Kety getting that controversy 

kptweet.jpg

What a hypocrite... Her Judas era tbh... :udidnt:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!