💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Lady Gaga wax figure at Madame Tussauds NY

Mr Josh

Featured Posts

I know that this statue first was in Tokyo, and then was given to the Sydney museum. So unless I don't have all the info, I assumed the statue was still in Sydney - each Gaga statue has a different look, there are no 2 identical ones in the world.

So I don't know when was the last time you saw the statue, but reports indicate that the bodysuit was recently changed, so I don't know man :shrug:

Last time I saw the statue was actually two weeks ago.

And the background isn't anywhere in MTS so it can't be Sydney. :shrug: She's in the music section now, not the A-List where she used to be, and even though the photo bg and the A-list bg are similar, it's not the same. :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

Last time I saw the statue was actually two weeks ago.

And the background isn't anywhere in MTS so it can't be Sydney. :shrug: She's in the music section now, not the A-List where she used to be, and even though the photo bg and the A-list bg are similar, it's not the same. :)

Then the statue isn't in Sydney anymore :)

Then the statue isn't in Sydney anymore :)

Then you go to MTS and prove to me that it's gone cause I certainly don't believe it's gone. :toofunny:

elijahfan

Then you go to MTS and prove to me that it's gone cause I certainly don't believe it's gone. :toofunny:

I have nothing to gain in proving you anything  :toofunny: It's just an observation. The latest reports show this particular statue has a new catsuit, and this statue was last exposed in Sydney. I'm not gonna travel to the other side of the world to check it out though, 'cause you know what? At the end of the day, I don't really care :oops:

YCHofficial

The should do meat-dress Gaga. It's among the most recognizable and would definitely get more pics with tourists!

Whut :emma:

tumblr_logtz8i5cy1qaav6uo1_500.png

:rip: :rip: :rip:

GagaObsession

Just no, the face isn't too bad but the outfit is just #ew.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived