💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is DITD more ARTPOP than ARTPOP?

Optimus

Featured Posts

If with 'ARTPOP' you mean the concept in which pop and art are matched... Absolutely. But not only DITD, Scheiße, Bad Romance, Paparazzi... Those aren't only so good and artistic, but make the art's first proposal, to express. If you are talking about the music style that's in ARTPOP, absolutely no, ARTPOP is way less dark and more danceable. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. Bloody Mary is.

I think both are more ARTPOP than ARTPOP tbh, both have artistic references (Stanley Kubrick and Michelangelo) and both are masterpieces :legend:

Laceface

If it was relating to the original "decay of the blonde pop star" then yes, but ARTPOP changed so much over the months until it was finally released :megaflop:

Dont know how to desribe it but it feels like something classical and.... there is something about DITD.. I dont know how to explain it. Ikd if that makes sense lol.. but after all

ARTPOP could mean anything :derpga:

If you don't know how to explain it, how am I supposed to know if I agree or not?

What is ARTPOP anyway? :later:

HauntingHollow

Yes, every song on TFM is more ARTPOP than ARTPOP songs  :hor:  

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Idgi, why do you think that?

idk what he means, but for me "a reverse warholian expedition" means that instead of putting traditional pop culture items in the canvas for selected audience, she's taking traditional artworks (paintings, sculptures) and trying to "educate" younger generations and the general public... she's trying to bring art to the mainstream. 

Based off that, since I heard DITD I was hooked, and and I was vey curious about the pople she mentioned in the bridge so I did some research and I even watched A Clockwork Orange (I was young and it was new for me) and I think that is the true meaning of ARTPOP.

With the songs on the album itself, I've done more research on greek/roman mythology rather than art.

i see no lies. 

no, i see lies.

lies i see. no.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

djBuffoon

Am I crazy, or didn't Gaga describe ARTPOP, the actual music, as a raucous party album that you can get drunk to? That "ARTPOP" is really the name for what she's been doing from the very beginning? I only ask because I'm not sure why some of you are still looking for ways to compare how much "art" is in this album in comparison to earlier ones.

RAMROD

Hysterical. You will never know.

The rest of us does not even know what is ARTPOP and how it sounds to begin with.

It might just another idea that Gaga have and it mught sounds like anything.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

With the songs on the album itself, I've done more research on greek/roman mythology rather than art.

Lady Gaga: MYTHPOP

Archived