Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Most Underrated Gaga Songs?

Atlas

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teeth :music:

Ikr :laughga: I haven't heard this song mentioned in ages. It is like it doesn't exist. It is so fierce and goes with TFM theme perfectly, and is experimental

J&D deserves all the hate.

And this fan base likes to label most of the songs on TFM as basic, generic, blah blah blah... And in fact, all the songs on this album are amazing.

Teeth. It was probably one my favs from TFM and never realized the dislike for it until I started visiting the forums  :emo:

LaLuna

As a single I'd say DWUW or MTN, both are great songs ! DWUW would have slayed with a strong promo !

Other underrated songs : MANiCURE, ScheiBe, Summerboy, Paper Gangsta, Bloody Mary 

How are Bloody Mary and Scheiße underrated though? During the BTW era they were both fan favorites...

VforVendetta

B,D,R, I Like It Rough, Teeth, Americano, Electric Chapel, HighWay Unicorn, Dope, MJH.

J&D deserves all the hate.

And this fan base likes to label most of the songs on TFM as basic, generic, blah blah blah... And in fact, all the songs on this album are amazing.

SINCE FCKING WHEN

Everyone overrates the sht out of that album like it was the best thing that happened in the world and Gaga will never top it

And I'm not saying it wasn't the best thing in the world but geez BTW and ARTPOP as a whole are a huge musical improvement

TimisaMonster

I Like It Rough

Donatella

Swine

Venus

:legend:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

SINCE FCKING WHEN

Everyone overrates the sht out of that album like it was the best thing that happened in the world and Gaga will never top it

And I'm not saying it wasn't the best thing in the world but geez BTW and ARTPOP as a whole are a huge musical improvement

NO

photo-10215.jpg?_r=1393115507

Daredevil

Fashion!

It's the only song that I can listen without being afraid that I will hate it because I've heard it 100 times

and the bridge is amazing

But the whole Album is underrated as f*** by the GP

Archived