Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does relationship imporve or damage her creativity?

mic

Featured Posts

Stefani328

would you want someone saying that about your relationships?   Gaga needs a full balanced life, not a life dictated by the needs of selfish fans.

Amen. I can't believe how selfish some of her fans are. So she can't have a life because you want her to please your needs musically. They have a lot of growing up to do.

tumblr_lunocz3mMX1r24lq9o1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_mkuss0mApX1qz4rgp.gif

You've been on a roll with gifs today.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

idk i wish them all the best of luck... but if they ever did break up i bet that album would be the **** lol angry gaga. but i still hope they dont bc she seems to really like him :) i think he must inspire her, anything around u inspires u in that moment in my opinion 

I don't think it's improved or damaged, just different... :shrug:

And anyone who hopes they break up just so her only focus is her career is UNBELIEVABLY selfish. :wtf: 

At first I want to underline that this topic is not meant to moan about her last releases, chart performances and stuff.

But we all know that Gaga obviously changed being next to Taylor. Do you think that without meeting him, her artistry would be different or that no difference would occur?

During TF/TFM and the beggining of BTW she used to be badass and sometimes b---hy, now she is more warm, and avoiding media. For example on the Ellen interview she looked like she didn't really want to be there (in my opinon). Back in the past music and fame was everything for her, is it still important?

That's a really good point and a great question, and I honestly believe that it doesn't mean as much to her anymore. Her lack of promo this era just proves that her interest is waning. If she was truly passionate about this album, she would be giving it her all, like she did with Born This Way and The Fame. 

But I don't think it's all because she's in a (seemingly) happy relationship. I think she's just getting older and discovering different priorities and passions. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, but I do miss when Gaga used to be so passionate and excited about her music. It just doesn't feel like she is anymore. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Amen. I can't believe how selfish some of her fans are. So she can't have a life because you want her to please your needs musically. They have a lot of growing up to do.

You've been on a roll with gifs today.

I'm like Gaga, just discovered the Internet, memes & gifs. :derpga:

But seriously, some stupid selfish comments can leave you sometimes speechless.

FreePalestine

Damaging. I foresee her just giving up within the next few weeks. Shes like a non entity now.

Pessimistic much?  :P

Damaging. I foresee her just giving up within the next few weeks. Shes like a non entity now.

She still has video to release tho.

rivingtonrebels

I think as much as she might not admit it - money has probably changed her.  All the critical acclaim has changed her.  There is less drive to be the best, to stay on top of her game and be that edgy, controversial figure.   Luc inspired all of Gaga's biggest hits, so yeah without him in her life her music has changed....BTW was meant to be a rock inspired album because of Luc.  I think that tumultuous up and down love affair was amazing inspiration for Gaga and now that she is more settled and grounded and happy with Taylor there's just less need to push her fame and music much farther.

MahoTheMnstr

i don't think taylor is the reason why her music changed, but everything that happened last year in general.. and i honestly would be worried if they brake up cause i feel she would loose the will to do anything, at least for a while 

Archived