💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does relationship imporve or damage her creativity?

mic

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Donatello

I hope they break up because you either put all your effort into your career, or you split that effort and give your career mediocre results.

Remember when Gaga said that she doesn't **** because men take her creativity from her vagina? lFCXZ4f.gif

:applause: /thread 

JaggedMonster

Damage.

Remember when Gaga said that she doesn't **** because men take her creativity from her vagina? lFCXZ4f.gif

This explains it all this era :toofunny:

Dean Winchester

If they broke up, I can see TFM being forgotten tbh :ohwell:

I've actually thought about this tbh we'd probably get a good album out of it :toofunny: but i fear that if Taylor leaves her she'll go insane, insane as in suicidal   :ohno: And she'll probably go back to d--gs + alcohol 

I don't know if this has something to do with her relationship, but i noticed that she did less promo performances this era than she would usually do, she's not on tour so it could be that instead of planing, rehearsing for the performances she's spending time with Taylor...

:lmao:

Maybe that's why we didn't get DWUW video?

Taylor ****ed her so hard it disappeared

He was so inspired by DWUW's lyrics lFCXZ4f.gif

Illuminati Freak

Well people say Madonna got all soft and boring during the Guy Richie & Kabbalah years so....

monketsharona

I don't know if Taylor is responsible of that but ARTPOP lacks of creativity (not only music but performances, promo, single covers, Applause video and so on)

ARTPOP era is quite 'dull' when we see what she has done during TF / TFM / BTW 

Laceface

No matter how much we avoid it, we all know it's had some impact on promo/this era. But as long as she's happy, I'm happy, but like someone said above if it does come to an end, great album but gaga will be in the **** mentally. 

giskardsb

I hope they break up because you either put all your effort into your career, or you split that effort and give your career mediocre results.

would you want someone saying that about your relationships?   Gaga needs a full balanced life, not a life dictated by the needs of selfish fans.

tumblr_lunocz3mMX1r24lq9o1_250.gif

tumblr_inline_mkuss0mApX1qz4rgp.gif

FreePalestine

No matter how much we avoid it, we all know it's had some impact on promo/this era. But as long as she's happy, I'm happy, but like someone said above if it does come to an end, great album but gaga will be in the **** mentally. 

This. We don't know what exactly is happening behind closed doors, but it appears that her relationship with Taylor is having an impact on this current era. It doesn't mean she can't date or be happy, though she should try to find a balance if she wants to stay on top of her career. 

VforVendetta

Damage.

i3UDQiPQr1cVO.gif

I feel like he inspired her to write songs like Sexxx Dreams and Venus, also to write more light and fun songs. I'm more a fan of her dark songs, that's why I don't like the way Taylor inspires her....but of course I'm glad to see how happy she is with him

Archived