💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does relationship imporve or damage her creativity?

mic

Featured Posts

At first I want to underline that this topic is not meant to moan about her last releases, chart performances and stuff.

But we all know that Gaga obviously changed being next to Taylor. Do you think that without meeting him, her artistry would be different or that no difference would occur?

During TF/TFM and the beggining of BTW she used to be badass and sometimes b---hy, now she is more warm, and avoiding media. For example on the Ellen interview she looked like she didn't really want to be there (in my opinon). Back in the past music and fame was everything for her, is it still important?

Anyways I'm happy for her that she found Taylor, but at the same time we need to aknowledge that some things will never be the same and she will propably never care about her career that much as she did before. So that's why I think we should put back our monster expectations. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damage.

Remember when Gaga said that she doesn't **** because men take her creativity from her vagina? lFCXZ4f.gif

Yeah that was one thing that inspired me to write this topic lol

TropicOfCANCER

its just made her less motivated to promote, understandably.  it happens to every popstar that gets into a serious relationship. 

Bambino

But now she is happy

That doesn't mean her happiness can't inspire her music. ARTPOP is quite happy imo.

GagaMyBlood95

Damage.

Remember when Gaga said that she doesn't **** because men take her creativity from her vagina? lFCXZ4f.gif

:lmao:

Maybe that's why we didn't get DWUW video?

Taylor ****ed her so hard it disappeared

That doesn't mean her happiness can't inspire her music. ARTPOP is quite happy imo.

Yes but the point is that it is different than her previous creative process

Archived