💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I screamed so hard...

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know you've done something wrong when you see 15 notifications of quotes :gum:

I know Cynthia's Gaga's mother! I just didn't really know/remember how she looked, sorry. I thought she was the lady that worked on G.U.Y and Bad Romance and loads of other videos :spin: My apologies again :sweat:

That's okay you were born this way :hug: :kisses:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

You know you've done something wrong when you see 15 notifications of quotes

I know Cynthia's Gaga's mother! I just didn't really know/remember how she looked, sorry.  I thought she was the lady that worked on G.U.Y and Bad Romance and loads of other videos. My apologies again

This is so funny :laughga:

Once I asked ''who's BoomKack?'' because I didn't know who she is and people thought I was shading her :awkney:

Robotboy

You know you've done something wrong when you see 15 notifications of quotes :gum:

I know Cynthia's Gaga's mother! I just didn't really know/remember how she looked, sorry :noparty: I thought she was the lady that worked on G.U.Y and Bad Romance and loads of other videos :spin: My apologies again :sweat:

HAROOON :lmao: its ok i thought it was JK Rowling at first look before i saw the text

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Phoenix

I don't actually know who she is :duck: Is she the lady that worked with Gaga for many music videos? :confused:

tumblr_mn7x9l7vw71ry4q0lo1_500.gif

lmfao

💎

GypsyPrince

I know Cynthia's Gaga's mother! I just didn't really know/remember how she looked, sorry :noparty: I thought she was the lady that worked on G.U.Y and Bad Romance and loads of other videos :spin: My apologies again :sweat:

You're so adorable. 

For a second there, I thought it was Hilary Clinton anyway. :rip:

Gaga-mom-want-safe-environment-for-youth

Do you know who this man, on Gaga's left is?

MonsterBall13

I don't actually know who she is :duck: Is she the lady that worked with Gaga for many music videos? :confused:

That's gaga's mom

U should know that tbh :awkney:

Archived