Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I screamed so hard...

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I don't actually know who she is :duck: Is she the lady that worked with Gaga for many music videos? :confused:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't actually know who she is :duck: Is she the lady that worked with Gaga for many music videos? :confused:

Mother of God, literally :derpga:

Leave Haroon alone  :manicure: big deal, not recognizing one person, doesn't matter if she's Gaga's mother - I didn't recognize her as well  :crossed:

nnnn

I like dancin', and ponies....

MonsterMum

You're cute Haroon.

flop fan, even I understood that one

:troll:

:hug:

Haroon

You know you've done something wrong when you see 15 notifications of quotes :gum:

I know Cynthia's Gaga's mother! I just didn't really know/remember how she looked, sorry :noparty: I thought she was the lady that worked on G.U.Y and Bad Romance and loads of other videos :spin: My apologies again :sweat:

You know you've done something wrong when you see 15 notifications of quotes :gum:

I know Cynthia's Gaga's mother! I just didn't really know/remember how she looked, sorry :noparty: I thought she was the lady that worked on G.U.Y and Bad Romance and loads of other videos :spin: My apologies again :sweat:

:usrs: pray to the goddess of betrayals (l4dy gag4) and ask for forgiveness 

Silver Keith

mess

TSUNAMI

You know you've done something wrong when you see 15 notifications of quotes

:laughga: This is so cute tbh :haha: 

GagaMyBlood95

You're so sweet, you've made me laugh :hug:

There is no need to apologize. Your honesty was so cute. We can learn something new every day.    :hug:

Archived