Blue Jeans

GUY clubbanger ?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. GUY clubbanger ?

• Yes, its a fun song and the beat goes hard
    • No... #swine is the real club banger

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Club banger? No... It's got a cool beat, but it's not that fast or got that BANGING beat like Swine or Donatella tbh :reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it's too slow and not rhytmic enough. Actually the only club bangerz are Applause and Aura imho. Applause is fast and dancy and Aura would be great for some hard electro house parties to bounce hard.

BornSimon

DWUW is a Club Banger, a club banger doesn't mean the song has to go hard.. ANd DWUW sounds amazing at a club tbh :giveup:

I agree. That's what I meant. Do What U Want doesn't necessarily sound like a club banger at first but then the DJ plays it and you think "wow". So with G.U.Y. it's even more obvious that it's a club banger.

Omegahedron

Tbh the only club-ready songs of the album (I.e. those that wouldn't require a remix) would be: Aura, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, MAN!CURE, Swine and Applause.

codymonster

I'm going to a straight club tonight. I'm gonna request a bunch of Gaga songs and see which ones get played. I'll report back later :hor:

I feel that Aura would be better "straight" clubs. Maybe Venus, but a remix, the pausing in the song kinda slows it down, but the beat and choruses are killer.

Swines lyrics are too random, even though the production is def club banger.

Aura has the folkish intro, then the chorus is incredibly catchy. I feel it probably remixes the best too.

I never heard DWUW, only applause in clubs.

BYE

Archived