Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Examiner's reaction to Gaga's "arm dance" on the Jimmy performance

Zsolti

Featured Posts

THIS exactly.  I hardly even noticed the hand dance  :awkney:

I read this and thought 'did they find it weird' and then realised its because I'm probably used to her doing crazy stuff :laughga:

Although that was still a pretty tame performance for Gaga...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

these arm dances on the ARTPOP performances always got me wondering about her mental health. jk 

but it did weird me out tho lol

#fakemonster

I'm just immune to her weirdness. The day Gaga weirds her fans out will be a scary time for the human race :ohno:

GagaMyBlood95

lol the song is like that, it's very spiritual and free and that dance-moves whatever kinda goes with it..

JazzGa

Examiner? No.

They write the same thing in every article to appeal to haters, which is who reads those.

"She looked like she may have been lip-syncing,"

"Creepy-crawly poses" "Ghastly outfits"

"Mild-selling ARTPOP"

All these are phrases haters LOVE to read and circlejerk to even though none of them are true-- she absolutely and obviously did not lipsync, her outfit was a very non-shocking non-scary white top and shorts, ARTPOP went #1 and sold comparatively to Prism and Bangerz in its debut week, even if slightly less, and actually ended up outselling Bangerz in the long run. 

Examiner, Daily Mail, and other tabloid articles are a travesty of journalism and shouldn't be promoted.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

The first time I saw it I thought it was maybe some sort of like native american rain dance and I worried she'd be eaten alive for cultural appropriation 

Laceface

I also find her arms dance extremely weird and unappealing.

Me too tbh, didn't it originate from Venus choreo

djBuffoon

lol the song is like that, it's very spiritual and free and that dance-moves whatever kinda goes with it..

Archived