Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Most ICONIC Meltdown?

lazygaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monster Voices

I can't really decide. I missed the Emma meltdown.

My top 3 biggest GGD meltdowns tho were

The Gaga XX Terry video

Gaga getting a tattoo on her head live

and Dot

Forever and Always!

There was this video by her team in Spring 2013 when everybody was thirsty for anything Gaga-related, and there was a hidden frame in it. It got a 200+ page discussion about whether it was intentional, whether it would be Gaga and Beyonce, etc :lmao:

That incident occurred the weekend of my 21st birthday, so in between getting plastered with my friends, I was constantly on my phone checking that gigantic thread for updates. Man, what a glorious weekend, hahahaha! 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

codymonster

The Rob Fusari meltdown when we thought we were going to get 30 + new, unreleased songs, and then all we got was Reel Cool, hints that Gaga killed Lina, and a mental breakdown from Rob :toofunny:

Or the Born This Way cover. People thought that her releasing it was a joke, to fit with the betrayal theme of the Judas single :lmao:

Skypeball was defs epic too tho.

"What's your favorite skype moment?" :Lana:

The BTW album cover is hands-down the biggest meltdown.

Less extreme: Does anybody remember when the song BTW was released and a lot of fans were convinced it was a remix and that we would get the real version a few days after? :rip:

Archived