💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that we have ARTPOP for a while did it meet your expectations?

MoneyFameSex

206 members have voted

1. 1. Did ARTPOP meet your expectations

• OVER PASSED
    • YES
    • HALF/HALF
    • NO
    • UNDERWHELMING

Featured Posts

Her performances have not been so powerful. We can blame it on poor management but perhaps her priorities have shifted. She is now in love and Taylor is all that matters. Could she be planning wedding and kids?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

Half/half. I think I was so excited cause the start of the era was fab, but it just..declined. The music itself was half/half to me as well. The lyrics really killed me, and ruined a lot of the songs for me. Also, Gagas voice sounded REALLY off in a lot of songs, and it bugged me. You could tell she had been tweaking it for a while, and changing it around.

Also, that tumblr post floating around that the ARTPOP era was great until ARTPOP came out was entirely true. Poor gaga.

juicyjuicy

mixed feelings about the music. some definite highs but very apparent lows as well.

i absolutely cannot @ the disaster after releasing DWUW as a single (although that is my favourite song off ARTPOP). ARTPOP promo just went downhill from there...

djBuffoon

The music surpassed my expectations, and I would easily consider this her best album. Not every track is a home run (Jewels n Drugs, Donatella, and even Fashion! aren't the greatest things I've ever heard) but everything else is what I've come to expect from Gaga: catchy, energetic, epic, and absolutely unique. I can tell that she really worked hard to write s

The music surpassed my expectations, and I would easily consider this her best album. Not every track is a home run (Jewels n Drugs, Donatella, and even Fashion! aren't the greatest things I've ever heard) but everything else is what I've come to expect from Gaga: catchy, energetic, epic, and absolutely unique.

I can tell that she really worked hard to write songs that were outside of her comfort zone and unlike anything she had done before. And it paid off. I think it's an extraordinary pop album, and I think it's the first time that the music actually lived up to her persona.

I didn't really set any expectations. The album is amazing so yes I guess :legend:.

Mary Jane Holland, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, Applause, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Gypsy, Dope, Fashion reslay me everyday :oops:

I think it depends on my mood, but it's half/half. It's like she produced 90 songs and then randomly picked up some of them and threw on the album with no special treatment of producing. DJWS did not do a good job, in my opinion.

Madeon, Zedd and William saved the album.

Visuals and promotion... MESS. 

She had so much potential, hopefully she can change the game!

Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP,, Do What U Want >>>>>>>>>>. Paul is so underrated

sCOBB2y.gif

It did. I thought it would be hard to top BTW (for me), but I was really surprised it did. It's lighter, happier, yet a bit dark too. It has everything I wanted and even more. I love all the songs on the album (even Jewels & Drugs), and it has become my favorite Gaga album.

MrFameKills

The music, definatelly. It's amazing. So are all the performances, i enjoyed all of them, but the era overall is kind of disappointing.

I hope it turns around with the next single and the tour :flutter:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

I was expecting to love it as I've loved each of her previous albums and because I've always been obsessed with art, but ARTPOP fell surprisingly flat for me and became my least favorite Gaga album. The album is filled with songs that are either a full-on mess or good, but missed the boat to greatness due to lyrics and/or production. When you add in her lack of promotion, lack of visual cohesion, and her attitude, I unfortunately don't see any of the outside elements helping to sway my opinion.

I'm ready for the next one.

Deffinetely not, cause it isn't anything she described or hyped it for such a long time, but i'm still having so much fun with this Album, it's another great Pop Record from her.

Archived