💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that we have ARTPOP for a while did it meet your expectations?

MoneyFameSex

206 members have voted

1. 1. Did ARTPOP meet your expectations

• OVER PASSED
    • YES
    • HALF/HALF
    • NO
    • UNDERWHELMING

Featured Posts

MoneyFameSex

so we've had ARTPOP for enough time to be able to judge if it met our expectations or not...

so vote

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep it did!
That's because I didn't really have many expectations for it. I try not to let myself get hyped and all

Honestly, yes. All the way.

I listen to it all the time and there's so many songs I would consider my favorites from Gaga ever.

:legend: Amazing album

AyaKara

I love ARTPOP passionately, but I find it underwhelming when you think of how it was described. They're all amazing songs -- I would just expect them to be on another album than one titled 'ARTPOP'. Aura, Venus, ARTPOP, Applause, Sex Dreams, & Swine are ARTPOP to me. Everything else feels . . . misplaced.

MoneyFameSex

I love ARTPOP passionately, but I find it underwhelming when you think of how it was described. They're all amazing songs -- I would just expect them to be on another album than one titled 'ARTPOP'. Aura, Venus, ARTPOP, Applause, Sex Dreams, & Swine are ARTPOP to me. Everything else feels . . . misplaced.

MTE

I think the album is too all over the place....I expected everything the way Venus sounds

Half/half

there are songs that are BEYOND (Aura, GUY, Venus, ARTPOP, Do what u want, Sexxx Dreams, Applause and then Mary Jane Holland, MANiCURE) but there are other that could have stayed as unreleased tbh (J&D, Donatella, Swine, Dope, Gypsy) those really bring the album down IMO and are not on Gaga's standards (at least of what I expect from Gaga)

So, yeah not my fave album but it has a few gems :emma:

Kindness rules all.

Arturo

The music; yes I love it

The performances; yes she's delivered some of her best it makes me so excited for artRAVE

Success-wise: I expected much more. ARTPOP is going to end up selling 2 million copies worldwide and I expected 4 million

ArtGagaPop

Half/half

there are songs that are BEYOND (Aura, GUY, Venus, ARTPOP, Do what u want, Sexxx Dreams, Applause and then Mary Jane Holland, MANiCURE) but there are other that could have stayed as unreleased tbh (J&D, Donatella, Swine, Dope, Gypsy) those really bring the album down IMO and are not on Gaga's standards (at least of what I expect from Gaga)

So, yeah not my fave album but it has a few gems :emma:

:omg:

Well kinda

Yes it's better than what I expected but I also expected something completely different lol (more art references, classical pieces incorpored, critics to society like DWUW, etc)

codymonster

It is definitely my favorite album. It gets me so fired up, but it's smart too. Good album to listen to when your joyful, or when your pissed, because of all the oomph it has. I just love listening to it tbh :)

ArtGagaPop

The music is good, but we had very little promo( I only really liked AMA), 1 music video 2 singles(1 without video) in like 7 months. It feels like everything in this era is a big mess. Hopefully the next single will be planed good because it's a good album with many good songs.

Archived