šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What do you think GaGa could have done to make Marry The Night smash?

boobtank

Featured Posts

boobtank

I think if gaga released Marry The Night instead of You and I and performed it at the VMAs, it could have potentially done very well... and a lot of the performances of it didn't feature a lot of dancing, eg. EMA's, Bambi awards, X Factor. I feel if the performances were higher on energy this could have maybe helped?

Ā 

What do you guys think?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

She should have released it as lead single, instead of Born this Way (MTN, BTW, You and I, Schisse, TEOG)

Release it as a pre-album single, preferably the second one, instead of Judas. With hype alone, it could have been a smash akin to BTW.Ā 

boobtank

I think it only would've smashed as the 1st single... I don't think it ever was a good single choice tbh...

No way! I've never heard anyone on here say that lolĀ 

BLACKOUTbritney

Release it before the album. I always thought starting the era with marry the night and releasing TEOG as the 2nd single before the albums release would have been the best way. However marry the night and the album slay

HauntingHollow

As lead it would eat your fave and **** only their wigsĀ  :worship:Ā  :worship:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

VforVendetta

She did everything tbh. The 5th single would have flopped anyway, everyone was fed up with Gaga back then. She should have released it as 4th single:

Ā 

BTW

TEOG

Americano

MTN

Judas

Ā 

I thimk that if Judas was the 5rd single it would have also done much much better because it had controversy which would be good in that case.

ThatAsianGuy

She should have released it as lead single, instead of Born this Way (MTN, BTW, You and I, Schisse, TEOG)

this plus just Ā a short MV.. it'll smash

Martijn

I think it only would've smashed as the 1st single... I don't think it ever was a good single choice tbh...

Ā 

No way! I've never heard anyone on here say that lolĀ 

It's my opinion... But I really do think so, especially the long outro... I love the song tho, it's just not single worthy/radio friendly

The song is a masterpiece and also catchy, I'll never understand why it flopped.

I think maybe every single at this point would have been a flop because everybody bought the album and that's why nobody bought the single

Archived