💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BrunetteGa (Vuitton Brown) Appreciation Thread

Ethan

Featured Posts

I am seriously bummed and pressed that she gave up her Vuitton brown looks this era, they were elegant, classy, and rich. She never has looked so pretty, natural, and on point. Don't get me wrong I love Gaga in general, especially the white wig she's been wearing recently, but I just get nostalgic sometimes and think about the awesome Vuitton Brown hair.

wenn5928658.jpg

o-LADY-GAGA-570.jpg?2

reg_634.gaga.ls.91312_copy.jpg

:giveup:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. I miss the pre-ARTPOP tease era. 

74iJn.png

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

I love that hair :) But I also love the looks we've been getting this era, from Seashell Girl to White Bangs Gaga they're all pretty amazing!

Maybe she'll use more brown later on :)

TimisaMonster

I feel that she kinda did everything BEFORE the era even started...brown hair, fiber optic wig, etc...:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I feel that she kinda did everything BEFORE the era even started...brown hair, fiber optic wig, etc...:smh:

Right? If only she continued using them! Oh well.

TimisaMonster

Right? If only she continued using them! Oh well.

She got ahead of herself and when it came time for the album era to REALLY start...everything felt already done or bland imo :oops:

ChasingGhosts

I love the dark hair so much :giveup: Looking at some of these pics kinda makes me miss the wheelchair era :giveup: 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

She got ahead of herself and when it came time for the album era to REALLY start...everything felt already done or bland imo :oops:

Do be fair, she WAS planning for ARTPOP to start in spring of 2013... But the hip happened and I guess she wanted to reinvent herself again. Even though sometimes being a Mary Jane Holland is the prettiest look ;)

I feel that she kinda did everything BEFORE the era even started...brown hair, fiber optic wig, etc... :smh:

Nah, I think the only spoiler was the fiber optic wig. ARTPOP's trademark so far has been Gaga in blonde (as TFM continuation), with the exception of a few candids with black bangs.

TimisaMonster

Do be fair, she WAS planning for ARTPOP to start in spring of 2013... But the hip happened and I guess she wanted to reinvent herself again. Even though sometimes being a Mary Jane Holland is the prettiest look ;)

I suppose...she was still walking when all of this started...:yes:

Mary Jane Holland was definitely a follow up of her Disney Princess High phase :laughga:

Archived