💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

If you were with your friend who paid half as much as you did, wouldn't you feel a bit ripped off? haha (except for not having to wait). But LMZ pretty much guarantees you first few rows, however you most likely still will need to line for at least the afternoon if you want front row (maybe even all day). But if you're happy just being near the front then dont stress about it :)

Haha, I don't really wanna be front row, but as long as I'm like close/near the front, I don't mind :)

How early should i go for GA? This is my first ever concert and I want the best view possible hahaha

Definitely get there before 6-7am 

SEX MUFFIN

Honestly, I got to the arena at 4-5am during the BTWBALL there was already like 100 people there :toofunny:

:toofunny: hahaha oh well, it will be worth it!

:toofunny: hahaha oh well, it will be worth it!

Haha granted this might be different because there's no MP key but i'm sure people will try to get there early also because there is LMZ. So the closer to the front of the line people can get, the closer to gaga. Sydney fans are also crazy insane 

SEX MUFFIN

Haha granted this might be different because there's no MP key but i'm sure people will try to get there early also because there is LMZ. So the closer to the front of the line people can get, the closer to gaga. Sydney fans are also crazy insane 

Yea we are pretty crazy hahaha! Im so excited :D 

Yea we are pretty crazy hahaha! Im so excited :D 

If people camp I will be so so DONE. It's going to be so fab! I'm so excited also :party: 

thatfoxyfeeling

Do you know how many LMZ tickets are sold, and what time are you going to get there? I can imagine the LMZ line being the same as the Monster Pit line, people will get there early to get first row.

xoxoJohnnyGaga

I got to The Born This Way Ball after 3pm at got front row in the monster pit LOL!!!! Amazing night  :party:  As for the meet and greet, i was only going to buy one as well and i think its really strange that they were all gone before the pre-sale even started. Its really unfair if people who have already met her bought all of them because some of us really had our hopes up that we were going to meet her  :cry: It just does not sound right that they could all be gone within a second.

I got to The Born This Way Ball after 3pm at got front row in the monster pit LOL!!!! Amazing night  :party:  As for the meet and greet, i was only going to buy one as well and i think its really strange that they were all gone before the pre-sale even started. Its really unfair if people who have already met her bought all of them because some of us really had our hopes up that we were going to meet her  :cry: It just does not sound right that they could all be gone within a second.

they werent all of sale, there is 3 presales plus general sale, so all the tickets are divided amongst the sales, ie 2/3 m&g per presale with the rest in general sale