💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Sydney, Australia (August 30 + August 31)

Arturo

Featured Posts

xoxoJohnnyGaga

Im so happy i got 2 hot seat tickets!!!! I Was going for a meet & greet but it wouldn't let me and i tried right on 12pm, did anyone actually get the meet & greet?

Im so happy i got 2 hot seat tickets!!!! I Was going for a meet & greet but it wouldn't let me and i tried right on 12pm, did anyone actually get the meet & greet?

I know people who have met her before got meet and greet. :toofunny:

I was there right on 12 and I only wanted one, so pissed off!

ANYWAYS, does anyone have a rough idea of how LMZ will work in Sydney? I've only had seats for concerts so this is my first one standing up and stuff and I'm just a bit nervous about it all like camping and my phone battery and food and stuff. 

My friend has normal GA and I have LMZ, will me and her be separated? :flop:

Edited by Blake

I know people who have met her before got meet and greet. :toofunny:

I was there right on 12 and I only wanted one, so pissed off!

ANYWAYS, does anyone have a rough idea of how LMZ will work in Sydney? I've only had seats for concerts so this is my first one standing up and stuff and I'm just a bit nervous about it all like camping and my phone battery and food and stuff.

You get early entry so that means you don't have to camp out and worry about your phone or food. :p

Basically there are lines for GA and the last few lines will be packages. You will have your own line LMZ and you can arrive at like 6pm and get early entry. So you go in first and the other selected LMZ people. Because you paid more, you get luxury, you don't have to wait in the cold all day like normal GA ppl do.

And you and your friend will be separated. :( But you can manage to meet them in the arena and try to get them close to you!

Edited by Cara Delevingne

You get early entry so that means you don't have to camp out and worry about your phone or food. :P

Basically there are lines for GA and the last few lines will be packages. You will have your own line LMZ and you can arrive at like 6pm and get early entry. So you go in first and the other selected LMZ people. Because you paid more, you get luxury.

And you and your friend will be separated. :( But you can manage to meet them in the arena and try to get her close to you!

Ah okay! Cause her and myself were going to just go to like Maccas or something then head over to the arena. 

I might but her a LMZ instead then. Thanks! :hug:

If you were with your friend who paid half as much as you did, wouldn't you feel a bit ripped off? haha (except for not having to wait). But LMZ pretty much guarantees you first few rows, however you most likely still will need to line for at least the afternoon if you want front row (maybe even all day). But if you're happy just being near the front then dont stress about it :) 

Ah okay! Cause her and myself were going to just go to like Maccas or something then head over to the arena. 

I might but her a LMZ instead then. Thanks! :hug:

Yeah if that's your plan then I would recommend LMZ for both of you!

You can do whatever you want during the day and get to the arena last minute and still go in first! And the good thing about LMZ is that you are guaranteed front row!! :)