đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Melbourne, Australia (August 23 + August 24)

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• 8myh3art

• xoxoJohnnyGaga

• amyinwonderland

I can easily get 2 GA tickets in Sydney but can't for Melbourne, so pissed off.

Why has GA suddenly disappeared for Rod Laver?

Same! So frustrating  :grr:

GAH. I was on there as soon as it hit 12 and I couldn't get GA.  :fthis:

Check yo self before you wreck yo self, Ticketek. 

Edited by Adrojake

I'm so glad I got GA tickets :) I was worried the presale allocation would run out quickly.

I know it's really early to be thinking of this, but I'm just wondering, is it like the BTWB where queuing/camping for GA is pretty much a necessity? I got to Rod Laver at 8 AM last time and managed to get close to the front of the pit -- would it be wise to do similarly this year?

I GOT GA TICKETS!! THANK GOD.

Ticketek is ridiculous. Saying it's sold out and they're still available. Word of advice, never give up! If it says 'allocation exhausted', it might actually not be.

I still haven't crossed out of the ticketek receipt tab because I can't believe I got tickets. :toofunny:

I can't believe I'm actually going, it really has not hit me.

From going from an all time low, thinking I can't go because I couldn't get GA in the presale, to an all time high, just randomly getting tickets out of the blue. It'll feel real once the tickets arrive.

I can't believe I'm actually going, it really has not hit me.

From going from an all time low, thinking I can't go because I couldn't get GA in the presale, to an all time high, just randomly getting tickets out of the blue. It'll feel real once the tickets arrive.

Same! I'm in a Melbourne group and none of us got GA at 12pm, and yet we all got them around 4. We think they literally only put like 10 floor tickets on for some reason hahaha 

Same! I'm in a Melbourne group and none of us got GA at 12pm, and yet we all got them around 4. We think they literally only put like 10 floor tickets on for some reason hahaha

Same happened to me! I tried at 12pm and they were gone. The GA option disappeared and I checked again at 3pm and it was there again so I got myself 2 tickets like that!

Ticketek really needs to get their act together! To think people have given up on getting GA now because they think it's sold out, I know now not to rush for GA since that experience of buying those tickets has happened to me twice now.

Edited by Cara Delevingne