Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

LZA + GA isn't sold out yet so I'm going to assume not very well.

It seems as though they're selling in this order from best to least

Melbourne (pretty well, will def sell out)

Sydney (pretty well, will def sell out)

Brisbane (ok..)

Perth :awkney:

Perth is always :awkney: in everything 

I hope it eventually sells because I don't want her to never come back :ohno:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

AshlieghTaylor

i think it will eventually sell out/sell well because i was checking all the different categories and it seems they are getting to what appears to be the 'not as good' parts as what you could get in the beginning, if that makes sense haha. But maybe thats not the way to judge it? 

Anyway, did anyone else get their ezy tickets today? I got an email this morning and it just makes it so much more real :excited2:  :party:

i think it will eventually sell out/sell well because i was checking all the different categories and it seems they are getting to what appears to be the 'not as good' parts as what you could get in the beginning, if that makes sense haha. But maybe thats not the way to judge it? 

Anyway, did anyone else get their ezy tickets today? I got an email this morning and it just makes it so much more real :excited2:  :party:

Hopefully you're right about the sales :/

Nah opted for posted tickets, I like actually having tickets to keep :) can't wait til they come!!

AshlieghTaylor

Hopefully you're right about the sales :/

Nah opted for posted tickets, I like actually having tickets to keep :) can't wait til they come!!

Well i was thinking if the best available ones from each category seem to be nearing the ends of each block, then it would have to be doing ok? i could be wrong though

ahh i didn't even think about that haha, that'll be exciting when they arrive!  :party:

amyinwonderland

Someone on gumtree appears to be selling their m&g for $3k. I'm skeptical about this though as I'm sure it said there were no name transfers on the tickets!

BLACKOUTbritney

You don't think she'll cancel the Perth show do you? :ohno:

Cause being serious, it's selling horribly :wtf:

Alijandro

Yeah I wouldn't buy a M&G second hand because you won't be even able to use it.

I really hope she doesn't cancel (don't think she would). Hopefully once she releases the single and is actually promoting again they will sell. They'll probably put tv ads on soon if sales don't pick up. The annoying thing is that if she does cancel it will probably only be a month or so in advance, and too late to get interstate tickets. Plus for those who had M&G it would be pretty devastating.

Bebe

Ok. I'm kinda worried that my tickets have not arrived yet....
Has everyone else received their tickets already?

Blake

What's stupid is that Live Nation made a commercial and put it on their Facebook, yet I've never seen it on TV at all...

amyinwonderland

What's stupid is that Live Nation made a commercial and put it on their Facebook, yet I've never seen it on TV at all...

Yes! I even saw an ad (twice) for Tina Arena tonight on TV. C'mon!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
BLACKOUTbritney

5,000/16,000 tickets sold (20%) will they still hold the show with these numbers :ohno:

So excited to see gaga, but the ticket sales is scaring me cause I don't see how to show going to be profitable for live nation

8myh3art

5,000/16,000 tickets sold (20%) will they still hold the show with these numbers :ohno:

So excited to see gaga, but the ticket sales is scaring me cause I don't see how to show going to be profitable for live nation

Thats like 31%, but where are these numbers from?

BLACKOUTbritney

Thats like 31%, but where are these numbers from?

Here where they track ticket sales

It makes me worried, praying their not legit tbh