💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE Perth, Australia (August 20)

Arturo

Featured Posts

AshlieghTaylor

It's not a class, just where they have all the tents for you to sign up to stuff. 

I'm already thinking about it tbh, depending on when she arrives and stuff, and where she's staying I am SO tempted to go into the city on uni days :smh:

oh yeah i forgot that's what o day was haha  :toofunny: when does it start? i went last year with my sister, and tbh its not that much/exciting. It's worth going but i recon you could get away with going early/later if you wanted to buy your tickets at home :)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• somechick

• AshlieghTaylor

• ThatSLAYGUY

• Alijandro

Elizabeth

oh yeah i forgot that's what o day was haha  :toofunny: when does it start? i went last year with my sister, and tbh its not that much/exciting. It's worth going but i recon you could get away with going early/later if you wanted to buy your tickets at home :)

11am-3pm 

I might go after 12 tbh, idk. I just want to get my tickets tomorrow so I can chill and just look forward to the show :giveup:

I'm so nervous for you Ashliegh, I keep seeing more and more people talking about ARTPOP zone, really hope you get it! 

Also remember how we figured out she was at the Crown last time? well I had a look the same way and its not showing anything so maybe shes staying somewhere else? or maybe they werent all booked but she just made it more full? idk I guess we will find out closer too 

AshlieghTaylor

11am-3pm 

I might go after 12 tbh, idk. I just want to get my tickets tomorrow so I can chill and just look forward to the show :giveup:

Yeah you should do that! really it is just free pens and pamphlets tbh, i only went for like half an hour last year haha

AshlieghTaylor

I'm so nervous for you Ashliegh, I keep seeing more and more people talking about ARTPOP zone, really hope you get it! 

Also remember how we figured out she was at the Crown last time? well I had a look the same way and its not showing anything so maybe shes staying somewhere else? or maybe they werent all booked but she just made it more full? idk I guess we will find out closer too 

oops i'm so sorry! I didn't see this earlier! haha i had my sister and brother on computers and i was so fast on to the site when it started but i accidentally pressed the wrong button and it send me back to the start  :rip:

haha i do! that was so fun last time! ooh maybe, she might not have booked yet? also are you going to dress up, i really really want to but I'm so bad at it and i always feel awkward  :toofunny:

Edited by AshlieghTaylor

also are you going to dress up, i really really want to but I'm so bad at it and i always feel awkward  :toofunny:

Think I will this time, want to get noticed :)

That's the main reason I didn't last time and it was 10x more awkward haha so you need to be weird to fit in. Some of the b---hy eastern staters called me a normie on twitter, those ****s.

Not sure what yet, probably not a replica outfit but rather kind of an inspired one. Got 6 months to figure this **** out haha

AshlieghTaylor

Think I will this time, want to get noticed :)

That's the main reason I didn't last time and it was 10x more awkward haha so you need to be weird to fit in. Some of the b---hy eastern staters called me a normie on twitter, those ****s.

Not sure what yet, probably not a replica outfit but rather kind of an inspired one. Got 6 months to figure this **** out haha

wow that sucks it shouldn't matter whether you want to dress up or not :(

yeah thats what i was thinking too! its so hard to come up with something that would catch her attention haha

wow that sucks it shouldn't matter whether you want to dress up or not :(

yeah thats what i was thinking too! its so hard to come up with something that would catch her attention haha

I didn't really take it too hardly :P

Probably want to remember the amount of times that she says she doesn't want fans dressing up as her, rather dressing as themselves. Will probably have more ideas once the tour starts and get a feel for it.

AshlieghTaylor

I didn't really take it too hardly :P

Probably want to remember the amount of times that she says she doesn't want fans dressing up as her, rather dressing as themselves. Will probably have more ideas once the tour starts and get a feel for it.

Haha that's good then

Yeah that's true, it'll be easier to decide once everything gets going!

kevinthesheep

hey i'm new to this site, i never signed up because i didn't realise there was a forum like this. :)

i missed uwa o-day for tickets, oops.  :roll: it doesn't matter though, i've heard it's not that great anyway.. aaaahhh i'm SO EXCITED the btwb was the best day of my life, this is going to be so amazing :D  :excited2:

Elizabeth

hey i'm new to this site, i never signed up because i didn't realise there was a forum like this. :)

i missed uwa o-day for tickets, oops.  :roll: it doesn't matter though, i've heard it's not that great anyway.. aaaahhh i'm SO EXCITED the btwb was the best day of my life, this is going to be so amazing :D  :excited2:

Welcome to the site! 

I was at UWA O-day yesterday and had to get my tickets on my phone, haha. Don't worry, you didn't really miss anything, I probably only stayed there for about 20 minutes. I wish I'd stayed home and got my tickets without stressing about whether it would go through on my phone :dies: 

I love that we were all stressed for tickets, and they are ALL still available in the pre-sale (except for the M&G's). 

The fan club pre-sale was barely advertised though, so hopefully she still sells well 

Arturo

How is good olde Perthingtons selling? Does anyone know? 

LZA + GA isn't sold out yet so I'm going to assume not very well.

It seems as though they're selling in this order from best to least

Melbourne (pretty well, will def sell out)

Sydney (pretty well, will def sell out)

Brisbane (ok..)

Perth :awkney:

amyinwonderland

^ Haha I love the pic!

I'm late to this but just wanted to say I know about the phone anxiety and buying tickets on it. I was in the middle of a therapy session and asked my psychologist if I could buy the tickets half way through and she kept and eye on the time for me :3