Someone with some common sense?

I must be on the wrong forum

tumblr_inline_n1759sPCzl1qf56jq.gif

:dies:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn gurl ur post count :giveup:

I can't wait to see the G.U.Y. performances and she has been killin it looks-wise lately. 

GagaSlayedYou

I don't think there are many users complaining, but having an opinion.

The hype in the fanbase was huge. So try to understand the others, because we all respond to everything in a different way.

I wanted G.U.Y because she hasn't performed it 4 times unlike ARTPOP

Y'all will praise her over anything

Get over it. There will be plenty of performances if/when it's a single. She could've performed Jewels N Drugs and it wouldn't have mattered. Late night isn't her demographic unless it's Watch What Happens Live which is irrelevant anyway. 

I wanted G.U.Y because she hasn't performed it 4 times unlike ARTPOP

Y'all will praise her over anything

:applause:

:lmao:

If this song was just a promo performance for the heck of it then its fine she did amazing... but if ARTPOP is the next single then it wont be played on Mainstream Radio... if the public couldn't digest DWUW from her then the public will definitely not care for ARTPOP

I think the exact same thing. When the rumors about G.U.Y started, I was happy but a bit confused since The Tonight Show airs at 11.30... The song wouldn't fit, it wouldn't have been appropriate for this time slot. G.U.Y is quite an explicit song, it would have been surprising to watch her sing it on Jimmy Fallon.

TESTIFY!!

Speculating is the worst thing for this fanbase... they lose their **** when the song they wanted didn't get performed, or they b---h and moan when they have no idea what the next single will be.

MarcsARTPOP

Think about it, she didn't have much time for rehearsals coz she was busy filming the video at Hearst Castle. How do you expect her to come up with a superb debut performance for the new single with just like 1-2 days after filming.....

We are not doing her any justice and I'm sure she wants to do a really epic debut performance for the new single.....right????? And that requires lots of planning and rehearsals, which need time..... Which she didn't have.....

Robotboy

this is what i said. good thing making a thread to shut em up :applause:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Disappointment only comes when you (the fans) HYPE the **** out of things.

But that argument doesn't even make sense? What recent show could she have performed at that was her demographic? Ellen? We all saw that mess...

Archived