Happy Half-Birthday Applause MV!

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

Still love it.

It's kind of depressing to think that Katy and Bey fans have had quite a few videos within that 6 months and we are sat here with no clue as to what's going on with this era.

Haroon

Oh that's actually really scary :emo:

Realising that I've done next to nothing with my life in 6 months :deadbanana:

Still love it.

It's kind of depressing to think that Katy and Bey fans have had quite a few videos within that 6 months and we are sat here with no clue as to what's going on with this era.

Artists work at difference paces :shrug: Plus Beyonce didn't have anything for a LONG time so that kind of cancels it out if anything :laughga: As far as we know the "true" ARTPOP has begun, so hopefully the only way is up from here :yes:

ModernEcstasy

Realising that I've done next to nothing with my life in 6 months :deadbanana:

Artists work at difference paces :shrug: Plus Beyonce didn't have anything for a LONG time so that kind of cancels it out if anything :laughga: As far as we know the "true" ARTPOP has begun, so hopefully the only way is up from here :yes:

Actually, Bey and Gaga both released their previous albums in the same year. So it's been about the same amount of time. Not shading Gaga at all, but do think that 1/2 a year between first and second video from a new album is a little bit crazy.

Haroon

Actually, Bey and Gaga both released their previous albums in the same year. So it's been about the same amount of time. Not shading Gaga at all, but do think that 1/2 a year between first and second video from a new album is a little bit crazy.

Ahhh I wasn't aware of that :duck: Well I stick to my "artists work at different paces" point  :laughga: The half year gap between first and second video wasn't intended at all, it's just an unfortunate circumstance :noparty: I'm sure this won't repeat itself in the future :yes:

OMG I HATE when people whine it is that old, for ****s sake, she is filming a new video, what do you want? Her to use a time machine and release GUY three monhts ago?? That's annoying af

(I know It wasn't your intention I just needed to get it out)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Decided to listen to Applause after letting it sit for a while, and I played it again.. it brought back so many crazy memories. And it's still a great song!

Haroon

OMG I HATE when people whine it is that old, for ****s sake, she is filming a new video, what do you want? Her to use a time machine and release GUY three monhts ago?? That's annoying af

(I know It wasn't your intention I just needed to get it out)

I'm not sure if you're angry at me or not :duck: Just in case, I wasn't whining :laughga: I'm celebrating that we've come such a long way since Applause (as a fanbase), and that even better things will hopefully come by the time it's a year old :party:

142.829.747 views!

Slay momma!

I still remember when it got like 10.7M views in the first 24hrs :flutter:

Half Year Mark?

tumblr_inline_n1759sPCzl1qf56jq.gif

Sure, why not? :awesome:

I'm not sure if you're angry at me or not :duck: Just in case, I wasn't whining :laughga: I'm celebrating that we've come such a long way since Applause (as a fanbase), and that even better things will hopefully come by the time it's a year old :party:

Not you baby, just the people that are constantly "oh where's DWUW Applause is 6 months old Gagaaaaaaaa"

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Let's turn back 6 months, the Applause video was debuted at Times Square. We hadn't heard any other song from ARTPOP - we weren't even meant to have heard Applause at that time, but we did due to the leaking that occurred a week before, so the audio was released on the 12th of August 2013

Sis, what about Aura? :awkney:

Archived