💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy Half-Birthday Applause MV!

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

half a year, and we only have Applause :noparty:

We have a wonderful album full of amazing tracks :flutter: We have some pretty great performances too :excited: And finally, we don't have long to wait until the next video hopefully :yes: It'll all be better soon, just try to stay positive :hug:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg 6 months have gone by? :( God time is moving fast... It's honestly a little depressing. It'll be a year before we know it :(

Sorry i'm in a mood tonight :sweat:

Haroon

Dat Venus "outfit"  :queenga:

Agreed, I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it, I thought it was too revealing, but now I love it so much :saira:

Such a great music video :giveup:

the seashell wig was slaying me so much

GSY :hug: Omg same, that look is one of my favourites from the whole ARTPOP experience so far :flutter:

GagaSlayedYou

Agreed, I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw it, I thought it was too revealing, but now I love it so much :saira:

GSY :hug: Omg same, that look is one of my favourites from the whole ARTPOP experience so far :flutter:

Ikr? :flutter:

Haroon

Omg 6 months have gone by? :( God time is moving fast... It's honestly a little depressing. It'll be a year before we know it :(

Sorry i'm in a mood tonight :sweat:

It really shocks me too, like where have the months gone? :wtf: And it's fine haha, hopefully you'll be better in a few hours when your live is absolutely demolished (in the best way) by the upcoming performance :hug:

StillARockstar

'Applause' is such a great song and has such a great video. I can't wait for another ARTPOP video to be released. I hope that she'll release the 'Do What U Want' video at some point in her career.

Haroon

'Applause' is such a great song and has such a great video. I can't wait for another ARTPOP video to be released. I hope that she'll release the 'Do What U Want' video at some point in her career.

I treat the ARTPOP fashion film as another video :laughga: I find that pretty fascinating :yes: And yeah I totally agree, like I hope one day we're able to see that video - not sure when, but one day :ohno:

Haroon

I feel like it was yesterday  :giveup:

omg time has honestly flown :o

Agreed :nooo: When I looked at the date I was so shocked, like what have I even done over the past 6 months? :dead: Imagine how it'll already have been a year in another 6 :gum:

Archived