💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

READY?

GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

blahblahblahhhh

Then WTH is she gonna perform tonight????  :toofunny: ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIGGEST MELTDOWN OF YOUR LIFE??  :awkney:

I am scared.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

I don't want Gypsy, we have 3 performances of that song already.   :emo:  

I'm preparing myself for a ban if the performance is not G.U.Y in her standard version.  :derpga:  The amount of insults I'd make  :omfgaga:

:lmao:

NewYorkCity

wake up at 5 then :manicure:

No, because I can't come back to bed with all the excitement and that would mean that I'll sleep like 4 hours and the rest of the day on college I'll be a mess. #WalkingDead mode on.

oh my god...:

98.7 AMP RADIO â€@987ampradio  1m
@greg21designs They wanted to do Venus, then they wanted to do GUY, then back to Venus, then MANiCURE came up.

Illuminati Freak

DJWS already said the single was picked basically so whatever this radio station is saying ignore it. You will find out tonight geez relax people.

https://twitter.com/987ampradio/status/435832557171531777

"They wanted to do Venus, then they wanted to do GUY, then back to Venus, then MANiCURE came up."

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!  :nooo:  :nooo:  :nooo:

MANiCURE is one of my fav but I NEED G.U.Y.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess we'll know the answer in 10 hours and 45 minutes!!! 

Archived