Gaga Leaving Tonight Show AGAIN

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofmike

you had to open a thread for Marc :emma::

As much as everyone i complaining about Marc flying all over the place to see Gaga, grow up. The boy has money and he is able to do so. I know damn right if you guys (including myself) had that kind of money and time we would be doing the same. You guys are just jealous. We are here to discuss Gaga, not Marc.

Lol if I had as much money as him. I would never do that. I'm not a stalker. I have bills to pay. Not worry about how many days every week I can see gaga

VasilisVas

Lol if I had as much money as him. I would never do that. I'm not a stalker. I have bills to pay. Not worry about how many days every week I can see gaga

I'm sure his bills are already paid off...

I don't get the hate for Marc. He doesn't follow her around everyday. He lives in NYC and studies there so obviously he's going to attempt to meet her a lot. Ya'll would do the same. He still attends school and lives his life. Stop.

Gaga looks great!

Ladle Ghoulash

This tbh. I don't particularly like that he follows her everywhere, because I think it's a little disrespectful to stalk someone like that - I know I'd be really freaked out if I encountered the same person so frequently - but as long as Gaga herself isn't bothered by it, I see no reason to bash him for the way he lives his life...

Yes, I absolutely can see that. But, agreed, if Gaga isn't bothered by it, we don't really have a place to be so rude + critical of their life choices.

Fishnet Sinner

As much as everyone i complaining about Marc flying all over the place to see Gaga, grow up. The boy has money and he is able to do so. I know damn right if you guys (including myself) had that kind of money and time we would be doing the same. You guys are just jealous. We are here to discuss Gaga, not Marc. 

This.  :tea: 

Gaga likes Marc.  Her reason I don't know.  Let it be.  Do you really care, or just what a opportunity to complane?  I would rather see her with Marc than Lindsey Lohan or Kim K.   And by the way Gaga looks like Gaga, Stunning. 

Archived