JudasInTheDark

is the comebjörk upon us?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. is it real little stonemilkers?

• MOMTHER BJÃ?RKSUS EMERGING FROM HA BLACK LAKE TO DROWN POP MUSIC IN FIRE
    • maybe i mean she's björk i'm sure vulnicura will do well
    • y isn't my fave on kworb smfh

Featured Posts

Oh gotcha :) Well you might want to try listening to her album Post or Homogenic to give her another chance!

i will :)

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasInTheDark

I'm not a fan of her, but she is very talented :party:

I'm going to visit Iceland so I feel that I should start listening to her music.

You really should. Vespertine is a really relaxing and wintry album that you might enjoy listening to in Iceland :P

i will :)

Good! :party: Report back when you're done and give us a review!

She is above and beyond really. I remember in 2008 a friend of mine at school was listening to a remix of one of her songs, dont remember which one, and that got me into her like instantly. I got the chance to see her live and it was mind blowing, her voice was muuuuuch better than what I expected and her energy and her instruments... Awesome really. I have two albums and the biophilia app.

My favourite album would be Homogenic :legend: and song, Bachelorette, Declare Independence or Army of Me.

Hello, it's me

elijahfan

I'm a huge fan. My favorite album is probably Homogenic. And fave song.... it's hard to tell, really. I'm gonna put the spotlight on Alarm Call, 'cause I definitely love it, and it's the only music video ever directed by Alexander McQueen, so there you go :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCtzQ6KbWWY

Homogenic >>>>>>>>>>>>

bachelorette, Hunter, Joga and Oceania still remains in my favorite bjork song, tho in biophilia Mutual core and virus became my fav

the real queen of alternative music tbh

Her voice really irritates me for some reason.. I like her It's Oh So Quiet cover, Hyperballad, All Is Full of Love and Army of Me. She's brilliant and very creative of course, but I really prefer her as a producer/composer/visual artist than a singer.

My real favorite. A true inspiration. I work in visual art and her music and visual style is a constant inspiration to me. My favorite albums are Homogenic, Vespertine and Biophilia/Bastards. Mutual Core, Hyperballad and Pagan Poetry are probably some of the greatest songs every made with particular respects.

FrankGutz

She really is a queen (legend tbqh actually)

I can't really get into Alarm Call though for some reason...

It's ok, she have another amazing songs like Hunter, It's not up to you, Army of me, Hyperballad (this one is ****ing amazing), Venus as a boy, There's more to life than this, Crying

Omg i love all her songs

Also 'Declare Independence' 'Innocense' 'I've seen it all' 'The dull flame of desire' are ****ing hot tbh

And this b-side/bonus song is amazing: Scary

http://youtu.be/VGzGJBZT7n0

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

WannaBeThatGUY

I personally am in love with Medulla. The acapella idea of an album was pure genius, and the artistry was prime.

My favorite song by her is probably Pagan Poetry though.

FrankGutz

I personally am in love with Medulla. The acapella idea of an album was pure genius, and the artistry was prime.

My favorite song by her is probably Pagan Poetry though.

I know, Oceania, Mouth's Cradle, Who is it & Triumph of a heart  >>>>>>> Your fave's discography

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

barnabesk

I have all her albums, she's incredibly courageous, talented and just pure brilliance. One of my all time favorite artists! Her acting in "Dancer in the Dark" is also incredibly good. SHE'S A GODDESS.

The Anchor Song, Joga, Hyperballad, Unravel, Undo, I've seen it all ARE MASTERPIECES.

If someone is interested in getting to know her, I'd recommend starting with Homogenic. That album is truely legendary!

the updated Army of Me from the Voltaic box is great :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-YVTIfLtcQ

And Storm is one of my favorite songs :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtVLcxgz_Ng

the live version especially:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF0m632CJD0

JudasInTheDark

I hope for her next album she uses lots of orchestral strings again. I also think the addition of some woodwinds sprinkled throughout would be cool :party:

I really hope we get the 8th album late this summer :giveup: (but I doubt we will)

Archived