đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga working with Thomas Kloss (Bad Romance) again!

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LStephens11

I agree with most of what you said but her career is in trouble and she needs to save it

I disagree completely. Her career is fine. ARTPOP didn't do as well as "expected," and people are only b---hing about her career needing to be salvaged because she hasn't been in our faces like she was during the Born This Way campaign and we didn't get a Do What U Want visual. This isn't 2009, Gaga cannot stay on top forever. That's life. She will forever remain relevant & continue to make excellent music and be popular, I don't doubt that. But just because she doesn't have #1s every time a single is released and over eight trillion YouTube views doesn't mean her career is in trouble. Take a couple seats. Monsters need to chill, y'all get worked up over nothing.

YAS BITCH YASSSSSSSS. YOU BETTER DELIVER

ir11aTpJYy8gp.gif

She finally got it right

ir11aTpJYy8gp.gif

She is actually fighting

ir11aTpJYy8gp.gif

llbcherry

I hope y'all are aware that just because she's working with people who she's previously worked with on Bad Romance, the music video of her career (thus far) that it doesn't necessarily mean the collaboration will produce the same results? I mean, you'd have to be a moron to think that this video will "save her career" (that doesn't need saving) or be "the comeback she needs" (although she doesn't need a comeback).

I don't doubt that this'll be an amazing visual, but don't fool yourselves into thinking this is going to be something of Mecca proportions like Bad Romance was just because she's working with the cinematographer.

:tea:

This, but I do think its going to be amazon.

You guys have no faith in her at all :roll:

You sit back and complain she is doing things wrong or that you don't like personally 

Until she works with people to save her own career that is wrong tbh

I have faith in her and know, she knows what she is doing  :yes:

blahblahblahhhh

Y'all thinking just because she was successful with her bad romance video with this guy

That she will be again guys you know nothing so just stop

#cringeatggd

Nope, we are just happy she is working with a team of professionals again :party:

EGOT2027

GUYS SHES COMING. THIS IS THE REAL COMEBACK. KATY AND ADELE BETTER GRAB THEIR SUPER-GLUE BECAUSE WEAVES ARE GETTING SNATCHED.

They're usually the cameraman, as well as have a key role in generating the story board and the final editing of the product.

They also coordinate the camera crew/lighting crew to get other shots that might be used in the film.

Basically, they make the video and how it is looked and edited to be something professional and well built/edited.

oh okay thanks! so basically he plays an important role in the video making which is great

I disagree completely. Her career is fine. ARTPOP didn't do as well as "expected," and people are only b---hing about her career needing to be salvaged because she hasn't been in our faces like she was during the Born This Way campaign and we didn't get a Do What U Want visual. This isn't 2009, Gaga cannot stay on top forever. That's life. She will forever remain relevant & continue to make excellent music and be popular, I don't doubt that. But just because she doesn't have #1s every time a single is released and over eight trillion YouTube views doesn't mean her career is in trouble. Take a couple seats. Monsters need to chill, y'all get worked up over nothing.

PRAISING YOU RN!  :worship:

Archived