• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ELECTRAHEARTPOP

• MonsterOfSpain

• Bellatrix

This.

I can't at you guys who listened to it and want it to leak more. When Applause leaked you all felt bad for Gaga. What happened to that? Didn't you learn anything from it?

But applause counted for sales this won't

it's so strange that the day it was registered, a snippet leaked. i find it hard to believe gaga herself leaked it, but..... i hope she releases it, i'd die if she never acknowledged the leak. 

Always here for new gaga music, feel pretty underwhelmed with the new snippet thou, however wasn't too keen on Dwuw snippet when I first heard it but is by far my fave song on ARTPOP so keeping an open mind.

Davidsonary

You guys are hyping me too much with all your posts!! And I've been listening to the snippet for the past 2 hours. :giveup: :giveup:

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

MonsterOfSpain

This.

I can't at you guys who listened to it and want it to leak more. When Applause leaked you all felt bad for Gaga. What happened to that? Didn't you learn anything from it?

Except Applause was the first single from her comeback album and this is just and app song at best. :giveup:

It's very similar to Mary Jane Holland I think that's why they fought for the 12th position but I think I'd enjoy this more than Mary Jane Holland tbh. NYC theme >>>> weed theme.

Weasel

For people not finding it, it's literally on YT if you search for Brooklyn Nights in the lasts 24 hours :rip:

Soooooooo, where's the full? 

Someone please PM me a link of that leak. 

Thank you! :)

Chica has clearly stated that she doesnt want people spreading the leaks. Google it and find it yourself.