Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga sent V Magazine a Venus-themed cake(?)

Dolev

Featured Posts

calmar

inb4 she's throwing us all off track and the real single is something she's never promoted before... I Like it Rough. :hor:

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati Freak

Why would she send them a box which says "Venus" with seashells inside then? Cuz Guy is the new single? :rip:

It proves absolutely nothing sorry.   :toofunga:

Stefani328

Why would she send them a box which says "Venus" with seashells inside then? Cuz Guy is the new single? :rip:

Her sending someone a cake has nothing to do with a third single. It is definitely a reach. This fanbase loves to see things that they want to see. It's really bad.  :manicure:

Dean Winchester

THIS exactly  :toofunny: We don't know for sure, but gags is hinting VENUS so haaaard 

Cause it's Valentines day and Venus just fits really well cause it's all about love ?!

Kermit the frog

Cause it's Valentines day and Venus just fits really well cause it's all about love ?!

Not you efortlessly sh*tting on my theory :giveup:

:emo:

G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE, G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE, G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE, G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE, G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE, G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE, G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE, G.U.Y. WILL BE THE THIRD SINGLE

🌹 free britney 🌹

Didymus

She crushed me too :wtf: I hate to admit it, but she did.

Not you efortlessly sh*tting on my theory :giveup:

Illuminati Freak

THIS exactly thank you. 

Kermit the frog

She crushed me too :wtf: I hate to admit it, but she did.

I cannot take this state of uncertainty anymore :nooo:

she's obsessed with giving people cakes aha

She wants everyone in the world to get fat, that's her revenge for ppl calling her that.

Archived