💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Star Wars ✴ Solo: A Star Wars Story (OUT NOW)

bionic

Featured Posts

bionic

Yeah, i def. hope we will get to see Mon Mothma, Bail Organa aswell as Leia and others in the series

Btw we have two Clone Wars coming back in Rebels, one is confirmmend and even shown in a trailer at some point and the other one isn't confirmed:

-Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master, was featured in multiple Clone Wars episodes and was briefly seen in Episode 3, Shown in one of the Rebels trailer as being Captive)

-Ashoka Tano (Ex-Jedi, now a random but good force user)

btw I want to Re-do the OP and make it look better, any ideas?

I saw about Luminara. Have you seen what's happened to her? I gasped. Didn't know about Ashoka though. Not welcome.

Maybe in the OP just include the film posters/release dates and stuff. You get 20 images, IIRC.

buy bionic

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw about Luminara. Have you seen what's happened to her? I gasped. Didn't know about Ashoka though. Not welcome.

Maybe in the OP just include the film posters/release dates and stuff. You get 20 images, IIRC.

Ashoka isn't confirmed (thankfully) but since Dave Filoni is working on Rebels too and that he loved Ashoka it's def. a possibility. The rumor has been circulating around SW forums such as Theforce.net

bionic

Ashoka isn't confirmed (thankfully) but since Dave Filoni is working on Rebels too and that he loved Ashoka it's def. a possibility. The rumor has been circulating around SW forums such as Theforce.net

I hope she dies.

I'd like to see Ventress in it

buy bionic

I hope she dies.

I'd like to see Ventress in it

Updated the OP! I wish this thread was more active tho

you're not the only one

The SW fans on SW forums want that if Ashoka appears in Rebels, she would be working as some force user earning money using her powers and being working WITH ventress just like we saw in final episodes of The Clone Wars Season 5.

I hope she dies too, because of Vader himself, basically Vader killing her and then sort of feeling sad because he killed the last person who still had hope for him or something like that

bionic

Updated the OP! I wish this thread was more active tho

you're not the only one

The SW fans on SW forums want that if Ashoka appears in Rebels, she would be working as some force user earning money using her powers and being working WITH ventress just like we saw in final episodes of The Clone Wars Season 5.

I hope she dies too, because of Vader himself, basically Vader killing her and then sort of feeling sad because he killed the last person who still had hope for him or something like that

I hope Vader doesn't appear in S1. S1 should have the Inquisitor as the big bad boss, then from S2 onwards we escalate upwards to Vader. I think its inevitable that he will appear though. I agree that Vader should kill Ashoka, or at least be involved in her death (even if it is him trying to get her imprisoned rather than executed, but failing, for example).

Are you a member at theforce.net?

yas @ the OP btw, even if the rebels logo isn't working

buy bionic

I hope Vader doesn't appear in S1. S1 should have the Inquisitor as the big bad boss, then from S2 onwards we escalate upwards to Vader. I think its inevitable that he will appear though. I agree that Vader should kill Ashoka, or at least be involved in her death (even if it is him trying to get her imprisoned rather than executed, but failing, for example).

Are you a member at theforce.net?

yeah, I'm rways there, I don't post much tho, I only have like 30 posts there, but I'm a Big lurker 

I agree about vader tbh. I hope at some point towards the end of the series he will also kill the Inquisitor and kill more and more people who annoyed him, sort of like all the dead imperial officers in The Empire Strikes Back. BUT I'm gonna need the Emperor to make an appearance, but for a speech or something for Empire propaganda, I hope they will show some loads of empire propaganda and things like that

yas @ the OP btw, even if the rebels logo isn't working

i jsut checked it is working :huh:

Also Disney is actually promoting Rebels and Hyping up for Episode VII really well tbh, I constantly see trailers for Rebels ever since June everytime I put on Disney/Disney XD, they also had a Star Wars Special for some of their biggest series, they celebrated the Star Wars Day...

It's good to see Star Wars back tbh, and I like how they've been slowly reminding people of the saga

bionic

yeah, I'm rways there, I don't post much tho, I only have like 30 posts there, but I'm a Big lurker 

I agree about vader tbh. I hope at some point towards the end of the series he will also kill the Inquisitor and kill more and more people who annoyed him, sort of like all the dead imperial officers in The Empire Strikes Back. BUT I'm gonna need the Emperor to make an appearance, but for a speech or something for Empire propaganda, I hope they will show some loads of empire propaganda and things like that

i jsut checked it is working :huh:

I'd rather see more of Emperor Palpatine than Vader.

Can you imagine if the show was a full-scale live action series on a major network? The faux-propoganda promotional posters/videos potential would be glorious :giveup:

oop it's working now, must've just taken a while to load. my apologies

buy bionic

I'd rather see more of Emperor Palpatine than Vader.

Can you imagine if the show was a full-scale live action series on a major network? The faux-propoganda promotional posters/videos potential would be glorious :giveup:

oop it's working now, must've just taken a while to load. my apologies

Did you see those Holonet News videos? They are small videos used as 'News' but which is actually propaganda for the empire, LOVED them

I actually can't wait for Episode 1 of Rebels because of:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droids_in_Distress

It's the episode with C3PO & R2-D2 and even tho they only are droids I like how it relates with the 'main' organisation :giveup:

bionic

I don't recall those videos. Do you have links?

Did you see those Holonet News videos? They are small videos used as 'News' but which is actually propaganda for the empire, LOVED them

I actually can't wait for Episode 1 of Rebels because of:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Droids_in_Distress
It's the episode with C3PO & R2-D2 and even tho they only are droids I like how it relates with the 'main' organisation :giveup:

I'm not here for the droids. I hope they're just in this 1 episode then leave forever.

buy bionic

I don't recall those videos. Do you have links?

I'm not here for the droids. I hope they're just in this 1 episode then leave forever.

Eh, it's just the first season so I'm ok with a droids episode but I really hope we don't get some of those in Season 2 for example like we got this 4 episodes arc in Season 5 of Clone Wars which was quite bad.

bionic

Eh, it's just the first season so I'm ok with a droids episode but I really hope we don't get some of those in Season 2 for example like we got this 4 episodes arc in Season 5 of Clone Wars which was quite bad.

That arc was painfully awful.

buy bionic

That arc was painfully awful.

(ff why was i still writing in spoilers :toofunny:)Yeah I really disliked the droids arc in Season 5, the rest of the season was great tho and so is the Lost Missions

bionic

(ff why was i still writing in spoilers :toofunny:)Yeah I really disliked the droids arc in Season 5, the rest of the season was great tho and so is the Lost Missions

Are the Lost Missions on DVD? That'll complete my TCW collection. I wish it was a live action show and I wish it was more of a 'Jedi of the week' type thing rather than following the main SW characters. But I suppose ANakin/Obi-Wan/Yoda/PAdme are the characters the children of CN viewership know and love.

buy bionic

Archived