Welcome to the new Gaga Daily! Please note that we are still in the process of updating the site and there are still errors and bugs that will be fixed soon.

Carolina Herrera praises Gaga

Posted

(she did this outfit from the Harpers Bazaar shoot:

2.jpg

From about 2:45 onwards.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqiYr2_qp9w[/media]

Ah, Lady Gaga.

(asked about wearing her outfit) Isn't that amazing? I'm a great admirer of Lady Gaga. She has a great voice and she's a great artist. And on top of that, she has her own personality, and her own way of showing herself to the public and is very eccentric. I love it.

(asked about the meat dress) I know, that's taking a chance. That's fashion, Laura. We want to show things like "OH OMG", even if it's a meat dress!

Posted

YAAASS!!! Fashion Gods and Goddeses loving Gaga.

EVERY ONE OF THEM! :legend:

Posted

Don't know ha but I'm happy she praised Gaga! :)

Posted

not the interviewer trying to get some slight shade in there: "but she once wore a meat dress" :smh:

Posted

Still talking about the meat dress huh?  :king:

Posted

Carolina is very sweet though

Posted

I love Carolina. She is one of the most kind designers in the industry.

Posted

the way she talks... thats what I call glamour u bitches.

Posted

the way she talks... thats what I call glamour u bitches.

I call that Latin Accent :classy:

Posted

She's a fashion goddess

Posted

I call that Latin Accent :classy:

It depends on the person. latin accent is not glamorous at all...

Posted

It depends on the person. latin accent is not glamorous at all...

I think it's exquisite :yes:

Posted

not the interviewer trying to get some slight shade in there: "but she once wore a meat dress" :smh:

And then gently got clocked :classy:

Posted (edited)

YAAAY GO CAROLINA :omgexcited: She's a big designer who is also on the board of the CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America I believe :yes: )

Edited by Haroon

Posted

Such a smart woman :applause:

Posted

Slaying the lives of everyone on all levels.

Posted

Loved hearing this. I always love seeing great talents praise her. Carolina has been around for quite some time. She has seen it all, she's extremely respected and a truly gracious woman, you know she doesn't bullshit or tiptoes around things. In this day when everybody attacks Gaga, it's really validating to see all these people, who actually know what they're talking about, praise her.

The GP seem to think she's bullsh*tting and is overrated but every master in art, music and fashion actually stands by her. You can't fake your way through Marina Abramovic, Elton John or Donatella Versace, it just validates her genuineness.

Posted

"That's fashion, Laura!": how to kill an interviewer in less than 5 words, a real story by Carolina Herrera. :legend:

Posted

YESSSSS

Posted

and got shut down immediately, bahahahahaa.

Loved hearing this. I always love seeing great talents praise her. Carolina has been around for quite some time. She has seen it all, she's extremely respected and a truly gracious woman, you know she doesn't bull**** or tiptoes around things. In this day when everybody attacks Gaga, it's really validating to see all these people, who actually know what they're talking about, praise her.

The GP seem to think she's bullsh*tting and is overrated but every master in art, music and fashion actually stands by her. You can't fake your way through Marina Abramovic, Elton John or Donatella Versace, it just validates her genuineness.

:tea:  :tea:  :tea:

Posted

omggggggggggggg i had no idea she designed that dress :worship: kween herrera :worship:

Posted

"That's fashion, Laura!"

gaga is a true icon :applause:

Posted

Don't know ha but I'm happy she praised Gaga! :)

nnnnnnn

Posted

[quote name="Haunts" post="4367317" timestamp="1392369784"]

Loved hearing this. I always love seeing great talents praise her. Carolina has been around for quite some time. She has seen it all, she's extremely respected and a truly gracious woman, you know she doesn't bull**** or tiptoes around things. In this day when everybody attacks Gaga, it's really validating to see all these people, who actually know what they're talking about, praise her.

The GP seem to think she's bullsh*tting and is overrated but every master in art, music and fashion actually stands by her. You can't fake your way through Marina Abramovic, Elton John or Donatella Versace, it just validates her genuineness.[/quote]

:giveup:

THE TEA IS SO HOT