Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga have so much more money than the other girls?

Brooklyn

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

She doesn't need to pay anyone songwriting credits, she has the biggest tours, best selling fragrances. Basically shes got it all worked out

:classy:

GreenEyes

Omg let's not jinx it. She's been losing to her contemporaries in other fields lately

Omg let's not jinx it. She's been losing to her contemporaries in other fields lately

Katy Patra is worth 55 million

Rihanna is worth 85 million

Gaga is worth 190 million

I think she's okay :Whitney:

She works for it. 

Has Gaga ever taken any lengthy downtime in all these years.  And perhaps not so much down time is why she had her problems with her hip .

She does tv interviews, radio intervies, and musical guest - all over the world.

Several Magazine covers.

No one else does a long tour like Gaga because she wants to see her fans. So yes, she works her long tours for it.

Other artist does this dot and that dot on the world map at times. But only a trip here and their.

Her Fame Perfume campaing - was very outragous. One of its kind.

She is admired by alot of people that want her endorsement on their product because she is a hard worker that her name well take them far.

And lets not forget the first thing that Gaga does is Music. 

Gaga works.

Sorry if I missed somthing. 

Edit:  She also did Rachete Kills -Movie 

and also done the runway  that was done to perfection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD7xGAhjtq0

And also named by Tme magazine twice to be the among the most influtintual people -

She works for it.

elijahfan

I guess she's just putting quality over quantity :ohwell: She doesn't put her name on many things, but everytime she does, it is done wisely and WELL.

Laceface

Her touring force is unbelievable and she's intelligent with her money, she saves and doesn't spend on that many materialistic things outside of her art!

This is very interesting because for quite a while she was putting her money back into her very expensive shows.  She said she wanted the shows to be as amazing as possible because they were meant to be an escape for her fans, a safe place for them, away from the bullying or anything else that was dragging them down.  She wasn't interested in material things like a fancy house, she just wanted to be there for her fans.  She is also involved with charitable efforts around the world.  So it is amazing that she garnered so much wealth.

I am guessing that the money came rolling in when she was wanted on every talk show and the cover of every magazine and her shows sold out in minutes and her albums were breaking the records for sales. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Wisdomless1

Thank you for that gif...can we not all stop and just admire how flawless she is?

She has me so hyped right now, I can't handle it.  :toofunny:

Archived