💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does Gaga have so much more money than the other girls?

Brooklyn

Featured Posts

Why does The Queen Of Pop and five time Grammy award winning music legend and fashion icon Lady Gaga have so much more money than her contemporaries?

Out of all the main pop stars ~ GaGa, Rihanna, Katy, Miley ~ GaGa is still kind of one of the more newer girls but still GaGa has the most money out of everyone.

On all the Forbes lists, GaGa is up there with people like Madonna and Beyoncé, people who have been around much longer than her, while all of GaGa's contemporaries are way behind. People like Rihanna and Katy and Nicki have released multiple perfumes while GaGa has only released one and Rihanna even has a clothing line yet GaGa still got more money than her.

So what is it about The Queen Of Pop that makes her get so much more money than all the others?

tumblr_mbzvf9kiiT1rp7onxo1_500.gif

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her appeal maybe? I don't know, her performances do seem to garner a certain amount of respect and interest so her tours usually do pretty well.

She doesn't need to pay anyone songwriting credits, she has the biggest tours, best selling fragrances. Basically shes got it all worked out

Shes a smart business woman. She doesnt put her name on anythingg, usually, unless its gonna be beneficial or monetary.

And probably because her music really defines the late 00s and is constantly still played...also touring

Because we give it to her :lmao:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Computer

Maybe she saved money not making two of the videos she promised :teehee:

I think the label throws in a lot, and isn't BTWF paying some of the fees to Hearst Castle?  Like the water donation or whatever?

Edit:  Sorry, I thought this was about all the money she has that she's spending on the video.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

TimisaMonster

She doesn't need to pay anyone songwriting credits, she has the biggest tours, best selling fragrances. Basically shes got it all worked out

ALL of this...:tea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived