💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New pic of Gaga with Terry for Harper's Bazaar

Shaney

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping this picture is old and the people who "betrayed" her in December were just Terry and R. Kelly... can't wait for her to get those two creeps out of her life  :wtf:  

Are we sure of this?

JazzGa

Are we sure of this?

We're not sure at all, and we have zero evidence of it actually.:blehga::lana: We know she fell out with her manager Troy but other than that we don't know who she was referring to in that LM post where she talks about being betrayed or w/e.

That's why I said "hoping!" :)

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

DontDoubtDavid

Hoping this picture is old and the people who "betrayed" her in December were just Terry and R. Kelly... can't wait for her to get those two creeps out of her life  :wtf:  With glasses, he looks like a creepy pedophilic woodshop teacher... without glasses he looks like a slightly less creepy fisherman. 

But it it was him, then that means no documentary... :noparty:

JazzGa

But it it was him, then that means no documentary... :noparty:

Lol. Personally I already think that documentary isn't happening, Terry or no Terry. it's been too long since they have mentioned anything about it :cryga: And hey, if she DID fall out with him (again it's just my personal hope/speculation, no evidence of this actually) they still released his Harper's Bazaar photos so why not his documentary footage as well? 

Besides, she can always film a new documentary, it's not like she isn't still touring the world and making hit records just like she was doing in 2012 :party: 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

We're not sure at all, and we have zero evidence of it actually. :blehga::lana: We know she fell out with her manager Troy but other than that we don't know who she was referring to in that LM post where she talks about being betrayed or w/e.

That's why I said "hoping!" :)

I don't think it's him, like she cancelled the DWUW video I think that she could have done the same thing with a photoshoot, and I don't think that she choose his photos for her Twitter background now...

boysboysboys

Just stop about Terry. They do great work together.

My thoughts exactly. They've always done well together, don't know where these unhelpful rumors are coming from.

Archived