Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rob Fusari talks Gaga with FUSE.

No Angel

Featured Posts

fusari_gaga1.jpg

Despite her hit single "Born This Way," Lady Gaga wasn't born as the Lady Gaga we all know and love. Then-teenage Stefani Germanotta took on the persona after linking up with producer Rob Fusari (Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious," Will Smith's "Wild Wild West) who says he transformed the singer into a superstar.

Their partnership turned romantic while crafting gems on Mother Monster's debut LP, The Fameâ€â€including Top 10 hit "Paparazzi," "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich," "Brown Eyes"â€â€but the relationship went sour. Fusari filed a $30.5 million lawsuit, claiming to have been denied owed money from Gaga's earnings. Now, the GRAMMY-winning producer opens up to Fuse News host Georgie Okell about what went wrong.

"I think that as things progress and you get more successful that a lot of people come into the fold and it gets really sticky," Fusari, who today is known as 8bit of alt-electronic duo Cary Nokey, reflects. "I needed to not be on the train for a reason. It took me six years to understand that."

But after settling in mid 2010, is there a chance they'll reunite for more "Disco Heaven"? "There is not a relationship," he adds. "[The settlement] was a real parting ways. I’m a huge fan. I could still be a fan, but people say, 'Will you guys ever work together?' It was that time! It was just that moment in time."

Source (Includes actual video of him talking about Gaga)

Is this really him though? :wtf: Like I'm having a hard time believing so. He's looking quite different from before.. I'm glad he kept it respectful and did not find time to drag her or anything. Pretty interesting clip!

...I guess you really shouldn't leave your friends/children/grandparents with Lady Gaga. He's changed!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aquaprincess

dont know how to feel about it tbh. while i am glad he didnt drag or bash her, what was the point of even bringing it up in the first place? the past is the past. y'all settled so why comment further.

rivingtonreject

It's good that he handled that kindly. The last thing she needs is another person dragging her 

The ONLY reason he handled it kindly was because of the payment he got in that settlement and I'm sure with the settlement came a confidentiality agreement. Remember how those documents were sealed?

If he hadn't gotten paid off, he'd still be coming for blood like he was last year.

It's good that he handled that kindly. The last thing she needs is another person dragging her 

oh yeah he was one of those who want to talk sh*t

tumblr_mxocvlPv6g1r95m90o1_250.gif

RAMROD

It is kind of sad,

he need to move on.

He is a good producer, had produced good songs even before Gaga.

He need to focus on that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's kinda sad :/
They need to work back together, even tho after the things that happened, they make great music

I like dancin', and ponies....

Archived