💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

More Gaga at the Hearst Castle!

Bazaar

Featured Posts

Visitors to Hearst Castle today got to see more than the historic art and architecture. They got to see rehearsals and taping for the big Lady Gaga production happening there this week.

Today, Lady Gaga, dancers, synchronized swimmers, and production crew were shooting at the iconic Neptune Pool. All the theatrics are part of a music video Lady Gaga is shooting at the castle.

It's the first commercial production shot there since the movie Spartacus more than 50 years ago. Lady Gaga has made a $250-thousand dollar donation to the castle's preservation foundation. She's also doing a series of public service videos for the castle and donating to the Cambria Community Services District to help with water exploration studies.

She's also taken the time to pose for pictures with kids who spotted her while on tours with their parents, and waved to fans who were trying to spot her during their pass by the Neptune Pool today.

Folks with the castle say having her shoot there exposes the castle and it's art to millions of new people world wide. Today was the only day the general public could get close to the production.

http://www.ksby.com/news/lady-gaga-provides-extra-excitement-for-hearst-castle-visitors/

There's a video too. I'm so hyped!!!!  :excited2:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Amazon :golfclap: :golfclap:

I need these in my life.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Haroon

I saw 'Venus' arms :flutter: I like the white outfits, and the inflatable balls they threw into the pool :yes: So excited for this :excited2:

It's amazing things like this that gets me questioning

why fans are so unhappy with what she is doing

Constantly complaining about her everyday 

Brooke Candy

OH. MY. GOD. :giveup:

I'm not ready for the slayage!! :giveup:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

I think the guys at 0:26 are spelling G.U.Y with their arms. Am I reaching?

I thought the same!!! 

RAMROD

He said "synchronised swimmers"

SYNCHRONISED SWIMMERS!!!

stash-1-501c75682055a.jpeg

This going to be pretty!! :party:

canada-synchro-swimming-RS.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived