💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

R.I.P. The Born This Way Ball - 1 Year On

Michael

Featured Posts

ChasingGhosts

The best Gaga tour :legend: the beginning with HU(R2L) still gives me chills and Government Hooker, BTW, BJ, Americano, Poker Face, LoveGame, Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel, Alejandro, Judas, Princess Die, The Queen, Marry The Night, motorbike piano speeches, Bloody Mary costume, and MGOAT were the highlights :giveup:

Scheiße live though :gaga: then her vocals on TEOG after singing & dancing for 2 hours :queenga: she'd hit all the notes! Still wondering how the Bloody Mary dress worked

I'm still wondering that too :laughga: maybe wheels and she had holes cut out so she could move it with her feet? Idk
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a great show. I thought seeing it over and over on video would have desensitized me, but man did being there physically blow me away. Such an odd, outrageous, even dark show.

I just wish that it got recorded on DVD; though, I'm infinitely grateful for all the videos online, especially of that of the last show.

3 points in and ready for more

RAMROD

Still wondering how the Bloody Mary dress worked

I'm still wondering that too :laughga: maybe wheels and she had holes cut out so she could move it with her feet? Idk

Not really. She seems to standing on top of a board.

It seems to have wheels and controlled by remote.

Jacket/top by Tex Saverio, Indonesian Designer.

Skirt by Perry Meek (Haus Of Gaga). 

ssF6Y82.jpg

The_Born_This_Way_Ball_Tour_Bloody_Mary_

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

babygagaloo

I'll never forget this concert

-First time I have seen her live.

-First time I got her signature, pit key and the birthday wishes.

-First time I met her, touched her, kissed her ear, talked to her.

Thank you Gaga for the best time of my life. <3

1235006_10151596894131384_857221368_n.jp

So sad. I was lucky enough to catch it. Seriously the most amazing theatrical production I've ever seen. I'll always remember it. 

"My name is Lady Gaga and I'm back in America. MOTHER****ERS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjpydFYfzTA

&

"You just remember I'm Lady Gaga and I'M BACK MOTHER****ERS"

http://youtu.be/Ncjae9txenI

:legend:

Elizabeth

When she sang Princess Die :legend: 

I was so happy that night because she sang that as well as Hair after the whole crowd started cheering for her to do it. 

It was such an amazing show, and I can't believe it'll be two years in July since I went :giveup: :cry:

Jeffrey_This_Way

I'm not sure which is more painful, the fact that we didn't get to experience it(canceled Detroit date) or that it isn't for sale on dvd or blu ray.  

I'd love some Youtube links to the best versions of the full show.  Pretty please?  

gagalovesme

This day last year was SOOO sad :( I didn't ever want that tour to end. I've never experienced anything like it, it was an absolutely breathtaking show from start to finish. I went to twickenham & Manchester, they were both such unforgettable shows!

Electric Chapel

It was an amazing concert! Oh how I wish we had an official DVD/Blu-Ray release! I'd settle for a fan recording released as official!

I remember I cried, legit cried, when I got the e-mail about the concert being cancelled. :( It looked like an amazing event and I was so looking forward to hearing Born This Way live, especially BJ+AF  :worship: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived