💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

R.I.P. The Born This Way Ball - 1 Year On

Michael

Featured Posts

*LadyGaga_BornThisWayBallNorthAmericanDat

*Today (February 11) marked the one-year anniversary of the dearly-missed Born This Way Ball. Let's remember our favourite moments of the show by posting videos/gifs/pictures/drawings etc and celebrate this fantastic show!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXEbaGyCGTs&list=FLOO4jdfmu0yBY-Bb56KLdjw&index=2

video of the last show  :emo:

It's creepy as hell that The Born This Way Ball ended a year after Born This Way the single came out :udidnt:

2 years :teehee:

Still sad that I couldn't go, but it was such a good show from what I saw and heard. Gaga truely showed off how strong of a performer she was with the tour. :heart:

That day was so sad. I remember some days before when they cancelled some dates without canceling the whole tour and she tweeted "To the fans in Chicago Detroit & Hamilton I hope you can forgive me, as it is nearly impossible for me to forgive myself. Im devasted & sad", it broke my heart :cry:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

No, the enigmatic BTWB will live forever. ...Let's remember the flawless Scheiße choreo, though.

My Little Phoney

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

Like the Monster Ball was really good, but this was just on such a different level... The castle, her energy, no video interludes... Breaking the stereotypes about pop shows.

Archived