πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: October 26th (London, UK)

Featured Posts

Β 

Why does she keep adding dates for the same places, yet completely ignores so many other countries and fans.

Β 

Β 

So much for "touring for all my fans".

Β 

Β 

Β 

Anyways, I'm happy for Londoners. you guys have fun! :party:

Β 

It's Live Nation and the local promoters. She can't do anything about it.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JUST GOT TICKETS !!! :woot:

𝕯𝕡, π–‹π–—π–Šπ–Š π–’π–ž π–’π–Žπ–“π–‰

Haroon

I'm unsure whether to get tickets or not :gum: I have tickets for the 25th :shrug:

I've got the ticket page open but standing wasn't an option, so I clicked LMZ and they had them so I'm on that page. Do I complete this order or not? :cryga: I'M PANICKING I'M SO UNSURE

gagaconvert

Another ****ing mess with general standing tickets.

Β 

I was in the waiting room since 8:30am and at 9am when they went on sale there was nothing. I refreshed as many times as I could for HALF AN HOUR STRAIGHT and then eventually the standing ticket option was crossed out (ie sold out), with no ticket for me YET AGAIN.

Β 

I literally don't know what else I am supposed to do to get a ticket. I can't do anything more than what I've been doing; it is INCREDIBLY frustrating. And I can't afford any other ticket type. So upset I want to cry tbh.Β  :noparty:

Haroon

Another ****ing mess with general standing tickets.

Β 

I was in the waiting room since 8:30am and at 9am when they went on sale there was nothing. I refreshed as many times as I could for HALF AN HOUR STRAIGHT and then eventually the standing ticket option was crossed out (ie sold out), with no ticket for me YET AGAIN.

Β 

I literally don't know what else I am supposed to do to get a ticket. I can't do anything more than what I've been doing; it is INCREDIBLY frustrating. And I can't afford any other ticket type. So upset I want to cry tbh.Β  :noparty:

Aww I'm sorry for the unfortunate experience :ohno: In a few months the GA tickets will be cheaper on second hand seller sites, so don't worry about it too much :yes: You even have 8 months to save up the extra money needed to buy the slightly more expensive second hand tickets :)

Haroon

LMZ tickets for the show are still available, I've been checked a few times every hour since 9am :laughga: I still haven't decided whether or not I want to go :giveup:Β 

Haroon

we managed to (finally) get standing tickets for this show :worship:

Got standing tickets FINALLY for here and Birmingham, Birmingham with the bf, London on my own :legend:

"Finally" as in when you posted? Or "finally" as in you weren't able to for the other two dates, but you managed to for this one? :confused: When I clicked in the morning using the LM link standing wasn't an option :noparty:

finally in the sense that this was the only London show we could get GA tickets for (after multiple attempts at the others)- don't know which pre-sale they came through (I didn't buy them)- only other success was Birimgham GA through the O2 presale last week (or whenever it was)

Haroon

finally in the sense that this was the only London show we could get GA tickets for (after multiple attempts at the others)- don't know which pre-sale they came through (I didn't buy them)- only other success was Birimgham GA through the O2 presale last week (or whenever it was)

Ahhh I see :yes: Congratulations on your tickets by the way :party:

Archived